Moos Crew Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Moos Crew, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Moos Crew

Moos Crew I make stuff

Just created a feedback thread for myself, I’ve had a few transactions lately, so made a thread for others to leave :) 

2. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

Sold me an Earthrise Sky Lynx and Selects Centurion Weapons pack. Shipped super quick, packed well, and even included a video of how it was packed. When a couple of pieces were missing, he sent them to me free of charge with a couple of extras included! Well worth doing business with.

• Like Like x 1
  3. solid_strider

solid_strider Plastic Crack Junkion

Just received some WFC figs I bought from Moos Crew. Like mentioned above, everything was well packed and in fantastic shape. Don’t hesitate to deal with him, folks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Our race was a peaceful one once...

News Credits:
    Thanks to Moos Crew I have a few vital pieces for my kid’s collection (okay, it’s our collection). We love them, thanks for putting up with our indecisiveness! Excellent communication, great deals, and very expedient handling! A+ all the way!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gauntletblade

Gauntletblade Wrecker

Bought Rotorstorm from him. Shipping was great, price was fair, good to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bkh

bkh Well-Known Member

Hotlink, Sandstorm, and Novastar arrived today. Great packaging. Fast shipment. Great communications. Wonderful transaction! Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. salmonman78

salmonman78 That's MR. Magnus to you all...

Excellent dude! Bought a couple big figures off of him, Jetfire and Sky Shadow and his effort to make sure everything was perfect was much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Awesome. He was very polite and patient during our transaction

• Like Like x 1
  9. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Our race was a peaceful one once...

News Credits:
    Moos Crew took good care of us again! Had a missing piece in a lot and Moo offered to send it and more pieces, ended up buying more figs from him at a great price to cover the shipping and still got some bonus pieces! Thanks for taking such good care of us! Great communication, fun to chat with, and speedy delivery! Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

Tremendous gentleman and seller. He sent lots of pictures, communicated well, and covered the difference when shipping was pricier than expected because he didn't want to ship in smaller, less safe packaging!

• Like Like x 1
  11. jbot

jbot Disciple of A3

News Credits:
    All those happy people above me aren't lying. Moos is fantastic to deal with! He responded to private messages quickly and got the figure shipped out just as fast. You won't regret buying from him!

• Like Like x 1
  12. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Bought Moo's Scrapface trio from him at a fantastic price! Thanks @Moos Crew!

He arrived quickly and undamaged. the figure was wrapped pretty securely. I love Moo's use of recycled Cardboard box pieces.

I will MOST CERTAINLY do business again with my new fellow nerd friend! COUNT ON IT! :thumb 

He's the nicest most patient and flexible guy I've ever bought anything from!

20210403_140542.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Rise of Justice

The Rise of Justice Never forget

My GS Drone arrived in perfect condition. Well packaged for safe delivery and arrived quickly. Very wonderful seller, very kind , and patient. Took time to send photos for every step in the process. Would not hesitate to deal with again!!!

Thanks again so very much and God bless you and yours and keep you all healthy and safe now and always!!!

14. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    bought a gen select piranacon, couldnt be happier

15. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    So I had been in back a forth talks with Moo to buy most of his remaining Gen Selects and WFC Items and I can happily say I bought just about ALL of his remaining stuff he had for sale (I would have bought much more, but other collectors beat me to the punch lol). Moo is a totally awesome guy to deal with. Super friendly, flexible, very down to earth and the man has oodles of Patience and understanding as well. His prices on things he sells are in my humble opinion the best I've ever encountered on the Junkion Exchange thus far. I'll most definitely keep doing business with him without question. This beautiful man has helped me a ton (especially with this last Transaction) in rebuilding my mainline Hasbro WFC collection. I also like the fact he's so thorough and provides up-to-date Photos of the figures and their accessories, even shows how they are packaged before shipping them to you. Super thorough dude through the entire process.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  16. betsuni

betsuni I'm just here for the robots

Moos Crew is a great member and someone you shouldn't even hesitate doing business with. I recently sold him my Paddles and he was a great buyer. Quick to respond, polite, and even quicker to pay. Thank you again for adopting him and hopefully he can live his life out with the rest of his brothers on Dinobot Island.

• Like Like x 1