Monty Oum's RWBY

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by User_93049, Nov 6, 2012.

1. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tai last chapter:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Ears." "WHAT?"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    Part five was an alright since we get to learn more about what's going on within the White Fang and Blake's parents. In addition, it seems that Ruby vs. Tyrian might happen next week.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Cool to see Blake's parents and now knowing more about how she joined the White Fang. Sun's interactions with them is expected but still was funny. lol Also things are going to go pretty bad next episode with Tyrian coming into the scene.

4. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    So I'm guessing they are only uploading every other week? Kind of sucked yesterday not seeing the latest Chapter up on Rooster Teeth's Youtube channel.

5. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

The newest episodes go up on RT's site for First members before appearing on the YouTube channel a week later.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We know about the one week delay. But we should still be at episode 6 now (7 for subscribers), not just 4, if they were still on a once per week schedule.

7. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's ignoring the World of Remnant episodes and not accounting for breaks for things like holidays, one of each having happened already.

8. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, wasn't factoring in the Thanksgiving holiday two weeks ago. That would explain the lack of a new episode on Youtube this week. But what was the gap between episode 3 and 4 about?

9. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was the weekend Rooster Teeth as a whole company did a 24(5?) hour charity livestream. So everyone was kind of occupied. But that week did have the World of Remnant episode I believe, which are usually put out during weeks without a normal episode.

10. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

3 and 4 was because of how they normally schedule World of Remnants but I think this year they just really planned this out horribly since the only two episodes we have set dates for was last week's on the 3rd and the 6th episode on the 10th. Not mentioning the 17th has me worried we're gonna have YET another World of Remnant episode. It feels like we're getting more of those then actual episodes this season.

Not to mention after the gaps this episode felt kind of lack luster being only 10minutes long after cutting the opening and end credits. It had some good exposition but it just felt really short.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  11. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice how we got backstory for Ren's family this chapter and Weiss entering her rebellious teenage years. Speaking of which,

12. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    Just watched episode five, I find it awesome we got to know about Blake (aka best anime waifu). And Sun continues to be funny... Now I get all the Blake's Mom meme/jokes I've found online!

Now to wait a week and hopefully they put up episode six.

13. Raiju

Raiju Oh, thank heaven for 7-11! Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Liking the world building so far (even if the action scenes have suffered a bit ever since Monty's passing). Blake's family turned out to be what I expected. White and Black are both princesses, go figure. :D  Also, why are twins always so creepy and evil in the world of Remnant? Can we have some goofy good guy twins for once?

Looking forward to Ep 6 and some backstory for Ren.

Also, with the Yen being so weak (hovering around 115/116 Yen to $1 USD), I snapped up Three Zero 1/6 Weiss Schnee on HLJ clearance sale @ 1/6 Weiss Schnee (for roughly $100 USD) to go along with my Ruby Rose. I'll pick up Blake and Yang eventually (most likely from Amazon.co.jp).

14. Veritas Prime

News Credits:
    I did not see the reveal of Tyrian being a scorpion faunus coming. Also enjoyed the part where Weiss accidentally summons a Grimm at the party and what Ironwood had to say before leaving. I'm looking forward to seeing what'll happen between Qrow and Tyrian next.

15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Cool to have more insight into the society Weiss lives in. Honestly I don't blame her for ripping that snobbish lady a new one because she's right. A lot of if not all of the wealthy community in Atlas are so detached from the real world to the point of acting so condescending towards other nations. I get the feeling that eventually Atlas will experience what Vale went through just so it can be a wake up for not only them but also Weiss's father. Good to see Ironwood step in to defend Weiss and I hope he'll continue to help her out because at this point her father isn't happy about what happened.

Regarding Team RNJR what Ren said about what happened to the city regarding someone else got my interest. Could it be someone we know or not aware of yet that's responsible or is it relating to a creature that's half Grim and half human? Either way he knows something we don't. Tyrian so far has proven to be quite a nasty foe to go against so it's good Qrow stepped into the fray in time especially when Ruby's in danger of being taken away. Also what Tyrian said to Jaune about finding him interesting. Wonder if it's has anything to do with Pyrrha or his family history? either way it's exciting to find out more.

16. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    Volume 4 Chapter 6 was uploaded to Youtube... Yay!

I SWEAR I heard the guy who voices Trunks in Dragon Ball Z Abridged in this episode. Don't know who I heard the voice come from though.

17. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You aren't mistaken. A few of the TFS guys did minor roles in the episode.

18. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    I thought I heard Vegeta in there too! :lol 

Really hope there is an episode up next weekend... What a cliff hanger!

19. Raiju

Raiju Oh, thank heaven for 7-11! Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Nice to see some hints for Ren's background. Tyrian is turning out to be another one of those villains you love to hate.
    His being a scorpion faunus is neat and it explains why the blades on his arms resemble claws. I liked his scoffing at the idea that he was working for Cinder. Qrow entering the fray should be interesting, if nothing else that our beloved Drunkle revealed himself to Team RNJR and his shadowing them this whole time.
    The scenes with Weiss showing the ice princess thawing and having a heart after all were nice, as was Ironwood coming to her defense.

20. Veritas Prime

News Credits:
    New World of Remnant went live for site members earlier today. Pretty much confirms the fact that
    Jaques married into the Schnee family

Also the preview for the next episode is up on Twitter:
    Rooster Memes on Twitter

• Like Like x 1