Heavy/Scratch: Monsterbot Shadowstalker

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kryptokron, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Yells at Clouds

News Credits:
    20190724_013838.jpg
    Alrightalrightalright... Hi again! This is Monsterbot Shadowstalker, who is not a crossover of any kind, he just kind of got made after playing around with spare limbs.

As with all the Monsterbot recruits, Shadowstalker was sent to a hostile world to study and emulate the apex life to achieve their alt mode. When his drop pod landed, he found the surface of the planet had virtually no life. Once he found his way underground, however, that was a different story altogether. Shadowstalker discovered an expansive subterranean network of gigantic caverns, dimly lit by exotic fungi, and plant life that needed no photosynthesis to flourish, as well as a vast amount of life forms to study. None of the local fauna was found to be particularly threatening, until the day that Shadowstalker was attacked by a large and nightmarish looking insectoid creature that blended into the shadowy realm so perfectly that he had actually leaned on it without knowing it was there. After the creature broke off its attack, sensing that it couldn't consume its prey, Shadowstalker knew that he had found his alt. He scanned it, with some difficulty, incorporating its camouflaging techniques, and then followed it at a distance, learning its techniques for hunting, which he now utilizes as an assassin of high caliber. His bot mode is almost as bizarre looking as his alt mode, as both are a mess of limbs and eyes.

Shadowstalker was made from a few different leftover parts that I had lying around, and threw together for the fun of it, before I realized that he actually looked pretty cool. His main body is from a ROTF Insecticon, while his bot mode 'wing' arms are from a BW Insecticon, and the front 'claws'/bug mandibles are from a junker Cruellock. I think his arms were made from junker Buzzclaw upper arms, and the hands are from a Transmetal Iguanus, while the legs are from the same junker Buzzclaws as the arms. Finally he was primered with Citadel Chaos Black, with Midnight Blue for the limbs, and Sunburst Yellow for the eyes; and yes, every single thing painted yellow is an eye... Thanks for looking, C & C welcome!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    His grossass little bug mode, which I liken to a trapdoor spider
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 18
  2. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Creepy but cool

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    I like it

• Like Like x 1
  4. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

Nice, almost reminds me of the plasma farting bugs from Starship Troopers

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lukelbs

Lukelbs "Discipline is freedom."

I love it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Staldo

Staldo Well-Known Member

My friend I think you’ve made a transformer garthrim! Very creepy.

7. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Cool! That's freaky and awesome at the same time.