Model Kits for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Squee, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

Selling some kits i will never work on again/start.

Preferably continental US for shipping, but to ship outside of the US the shipping will take a bit longer, as i need to price it per weight etc.
    I will give discounts if more than one kit is purchased.

RG MK II Titans Version + water slide decal set from Samuel Decal 30 + shipping

Next is the R3 L gaim MK II. It's 95% brand new, but i had to take the 2 parts for the forearm for a commission of the same kit. I put plaplate as backing for the broken parts and the holes for the polycap need to be redrilled and maybe the polycap would need a little taken off. This is a super easy fix to do. I'm asking for 40 plus shipping.

1/72 Macross plus valkyrie Ozma custom. I also will include a macross stand, and the super parts set. Asking 55 plus shipping.

1/9 scale Ducati Monster S4. Some work done, like the two halves of the bike glued together. Asking 15 plus shipping.

HGUC Loto, only one of them. Asking 10 shipped in the US. More if outside.

MG Acguy. Assembled, as is in the picture. No instructions/box, and i don't have the missile parts. Asking 25 plus shipping.

1/35th UC Hardgraph Platoon briefing set. Brand new still in the plastic. Asking for 60 plus shipping. Will not go lower on this one. SOLD

MG Banshee. Prebuilt, and topcoated. Decals applied. Sold as is in the picture. I don't have the instruction booklet anymore either. asking 25 plus shipping. SOLD

MG Ignition Mode, painted but stripped. I was going to redo this but lost interest. May need more stripping in some areas. No led unit included but all of the chrome parts are are and are still plated. Asking 25 plus shipping. SOLD

Unicorn Armed DE Parts. These are the originals that came with the book, but sadly the book had wood stain leaked all over it. Not copies. Make a realistic offer. SOLD

MG Strike Noir + Conversion kit. This has been worked on quite a bit by me. It needs to be stripped or you could just paint over it as most of the paint is lacquer. It is includes a resin conversion kit recast by defier hobby, but i also got my hands on the original Neograde parts for the backpack. Also included is the MG Aile Strikes stand, which does not come with the kit. Asking for 60 + shipping. SOLD
    Pictures of what is for sale

2. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

Unicorn Parts, UC Hardgraph set, and Strike Noir + conversion sold

3. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

Bump some kits sold.

I changed the price on the valkyrie. I was cleaning my work area and found the missing thruster in a tiny crack near my baseboard. The kit is now complete and the price has gone up a bit. It is still a steal for what is included.

Also added a RG MK II Titans.