Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Devastator21, Sep 30, 2017.
I’m pretty sure his design is made for that specific vision in mind.
I wish to stress that the pictures and complaints are from a vendor, and if there are any complaints from his buyers, he's the one that need to send them back and get replacements.
I know there's a lot of pictures, but I looove this guy. Impetus was good, but... impotent compared to incursus. What have I been missing? He's got good heft, great presentation, and is just imposing. There are certain areas lacking articulation, but one can still get around that, there are still some issues. And here are mine
1. The ratchets. They're strong, but I'm worried the leg ratchets won't be strong enough for combined mode. Not the pair that act as leg swivels though. Those are fine. Its onsloughts I worry will fail during combined mode. Thank God for the limited out for boutiques
2. The combined mode arm ratchets. They're strong, but they have the same issues as generation toys bonecrusher. The outward hinge is before the swivel ratchet, instead of before. Neutrally, it looks fine but, but in action poses it looks off. It also limits certain poses you can get. Personally I think the ratchets should have been built into the limbs to preserve the articulation, but looking at vortex, I realize they were likely trying to avoid stressing the limbs. Fair enough sacrifice. Also, when swiveling combined arm, the clip holding the arm slowly unlocks, just saying.
3. Blemishes. There's a lot of numbers. I don't really care as I build gundams sloppily, but I'm pretty sure for 200, that pisses others off.
4. This is the funny one. He's TOO GOOD! yah, this maybe because he's my first huge 3rd party product, but he's too good. I like him too much. He feels too good. Even impetus feels a little weak compared to him. The problem with that is now all the other lies won't feel as good as him. Also, hasbro kool-aid grows a lot harder to swallow.
Nonetheless, love him. He's great. I'm probably going to finish the team. On the bright side of this quarantine, I get to tutor my younger sister, so I am making the money for awindbthrough my parents. What a swindle indeed
it's been a while since I've been in this thread and I see a whole lot of anger over minor scratches and uneven paint applications. And on one hand I get it, but on the other hand aren't these war machines? Unless a blemish is so bad that it just completely ruins the deco, like a big blotch that bleeds into the eye, it seems to me that it kind of adds realism
Man I need to do some more pointing poses. I’ve forgotten the privilege of fingers.
Pointing poses are the best kind
It's not a TRUE Onslaught picture unless he's pointing at something!
Sorry, I don't make the rules!
Seriously though, it seems like half of the Onslaught pictures out there, art or photography, are him pointing at something for his team, lol. (Including the ones I do!)
It's not me doing it, @ramsesiden is taking care of it. I believe he's amending his Zeta/UT connectors. Any other questions or requests will have to be at him.
The truth is he’s pointing at you. All of you. Cause he knows you’re special.
Dont suppose weve had updated release info on blast off/ brawl recently? Last I saw was delay in feb ish time due to coronavirus in China. Things obviously moved on since then...
MMC’s tweet in March said June for one and August for the other, which is also what TFsource is currently showing. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get pushed by a month or so though, as Stray has.
Back on March 5 MMC announced (on their FB page) the following:
* R-32R Stray Re-edited: March 20 2020
* PS-04A Azalea Alternative: April 15 2020
* R-43 Mors： May15 2020
* PS-16 Volatus: June 15 2020
* PS-17 Probus: August 15, 2020
Hopefully we'll see Volatus in a few weeks time...
Thanks both. Yeah would love to see Volatus wip!
Wouldn't we all
That's all probably pushed out a few months right? I don't think R-32R Stray Re-edited has actually been released yet, so everything is probably pushed out 2 months or so.
Last week he was released. You can buy him on psx right this second R-32R Stray RE-edited
I’m not in a hurry(kind of) and don’t want to be pushy but Toy Dojo has yet to ship my three bots. I ordered on Monday
Thanks LazyAza! Sorry didn’t realize he was available at PSX already. Just saw he was still on preorder at US retailers like TFS.
By the way do you know if there is truth to rumors that the DJD will have reissues next year? I can’t seem to find an Anarchus.
Eddie is awesome and he will get your items shipped to you as soon as he can. He's usually lightning fast, but as he mentions on his site, things are slowing going right now. I think he is or is almost a 1 man operation right now.
That’s why I haven’t bothered him over it. I’m just really excited to mess with these guys. A lot of oh wow moments in there
Separate names with a comma.