Minor/Repaint: MMC Ocular Max Jaguar Extra Articulation

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

If you can't tell what I've done to this fella looking at the first few pics and you have the figure, try getting him into these 2 poses and you'll get it. :) 

This is the version of Ravage I have wanted since I was a kid, but due to limited head and back feet articulation he was unable to properly pull off sitting or low stealthy poses I wanted to put him in.

Here's how to fix that.

I had to split the head seams enough to get the neck ball joint to come out so I could drill and trim so his head could move down more, but afterwards I used BSI Maxi-cure glue to seal those seams back super tight.
    Also had to trim his jaws for the head to move down, and I trimmed the back of his rear feet and around the ball joint peg of his rear ankles as seen in the pics. Then I drilled lower grooves for his ankle ball joints so his back feet can tilt down much more.
    Now he can do sitting and lower stealthy poses!

Changes are completely unnoticeable in cassette mode unless you are looking hard for them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

I so need to get this figure ! It looks like you did a fantastic job at giving him more range of movement to pull off some cool poses.

3. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Sweet!

4. Weezie

Weezie COVID SUCKS TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I love this figure but was always kinda disappointed that it doesn't quite match the articulation of MP Ravage (but in my mind he makes up for that with his beautiful cat mode). Not sure if I have the guts to slice open my beautiful figure though :lol