Missouri Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Terradive, Apr 10, 2003.

1. quickshift

quickshift Combiner Junkie

not fused about it. I have a preorder with Pulse. I'll get him. The "now" factor is all that inspired me to check today.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

Florissant target update worlds collide: I saw this morning on the target app, there was one in stock after showing out of stock previous days. (It’s currently out of stock or not sold at store everywhere else in the stl are). I assumed it was placed on the shelf and someone had beat me there and picked up two. So I got my morning work meeting done and hustled over to pick it up. It wasn’t on the shelf. So I buy it on the website in the store. Two hour wait to pick up. Whatever I’m going to go ask customer service to pick it up. My favorite grey haired lady is working customer service that I spoke to was there again. I showed her the order and asked her to get it. She said they could not to do that skipping line. I asked her how many other people are waiting for their orders, I’m stilll annoyed from last time. That’s their policy blah blah blah. I asked for the manager because I just don’t want to get the notice and hour after I drive back to work. Anyway manager goes looking, can’t find it. I wait 20 minutes. I get back to work empty handed. Get the notice order is ready. I feel like I’ve been trolled, probably not, they probably had problems locating it but when you have dumb procedures you can expect to get dumb feedback. The survey for this visit won’t go well. I’m going to raise a stink about this policy during COVID times.

• Like Like x 2
  3. quantumhawk

quantumhawk Retired Allspark Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I’m not going to comment on most of that because I suspect that my opinion might differ from yours. But the part about you getting a Worlds Collide set makes me excited for you! Way to go!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A whole swarm of Origin Bee at the Target in the Town and Country shipping center off of the 141. I picked one up as it was noticably cheaper than the prices around SoCal. They also had one each of the Bee & Dropkick and the Bee & Stinger sets.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seamus McLame

Seamus McLame Well-Known Member

Was there anything from kingdom or studio series up there? I might be swinging by there and want to know if I ought to spend the gas.

6. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    By SoCal? I think that’s more of a “down there” for us isn’t it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seamus McLame

Having worked retail recently, I am gonna chime in here to say that online orders even for small, cheap products are still a lot more complicated under the hood than the average consumer might think. Your product has to be set to be pulled from inventory in one system, pulled and scanned, checked into a different system and stored in the proper place and updated in yet another system which notifies you your order is ready. Skipping any part of that will throw inventory off, and that's the last thing a retail employee wants to do because finding lost inventory on an inventory night is a special kind of hell. Retail employees have had a pretty raw deal all pandemic long, with virtually no new protections or pay raises to compensate. And giving a poor survey especially naming names is going to genuinely hurt someone's job, all because they were following procedures set by efficiency "experts" and higher-ups so far up the ladder profiting from the little guy's labor without doing anything close to the kind of work that justifies their paycheck. Don't take it out on minimum wage employees, please.

• Like Like x 1
  8. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seamus, I want to speak with your manager immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seamus McLame

Attached Files:

10. Terradives

T. rex was there. Buzz worthy bee sets I don’t think there’s anything else there that hasn’t been widely available

11. Terradives

Yeah my problem really isn’t the employees, it’s targets policies. If you go find any non toy item not on shelves but in stock in the back. They get it.

12. MelodiousGiant04

MelodiousGiant04 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was up late over the weekend and happened to catch the Ark in stock on target app. Delivered today with fedex stickers slapped on the original box lol. Oh well, still a lucky catch

• Like Like x 2
  13. Starscream229

Starscream229 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Walmart in Jefferson City
    20210804_192435.jpg
    2x SS Thrust
    1x SS Grindor
    5x SS Grimlock behind him, sorry zero SS Slag

Target Jefferson City
    20210804_193038.jpg
    20210804_193148.jpg
    6x Origin Bee left after I snagged one.
    2x BB and Barricade bottom shelf
    2x T Wrecks on an end cap on the other end of toys across from electronics counter.
    Good Hunting, sorry I didn't get posted sooner.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Patrickab7

Patrickab7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brentwood Target has some T-Wrecks figures in an endcap, separate from the (currently sparse) TF section.

• Like Like x 1
  15. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    North belt Wal-Mart in St. Joseph has the usual two Thrusts on the shelf, but it's ok because I found Wreckgar at the Cameron Walmart (who now also has the usual two Thrusts remaining. Plus a random Starscream.)

St. Joseph Target has T-Wrecks, but they're in the back.

I have a pick up order from a few days ago that I'm still being told by the Target app that it's ready to pick up even though I got it days ago. It's a nice system, but it's far from perfect obviously and has it's complications.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seamus McLame

Oh yeah I want to make it crystal clear I'm not defending online order systems, only the people who have to deal with them on the store end.

17. Terradives

Jungermann Walmart is setting up for a reset. They have a tag up for commander class. It looks like they’re going to voyagers on a peg and massively scale down deluxe shelf space. It could also mean someone doesn’t know how to read or write a planogram.

• Like Like x 2
  18. callandor

callandor Well-Known Member

Do voyagers have hooks? If not, they got problems.

19. quantumhawk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If they are Constructicons they do.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Patrickab7

Patrickab7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Belleville IL Target: 3 Worlds Collide packs, 1 Origins Bee, 3 T-Wrecks, 2 Kingdom Ultra Magnus.

• Like Like x 2