MISB Micron Legends Convoy MC-01

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Lbsammills51, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello.

I'm looking for a sealed Takara version of the Armada Supermode Optimus Prime, Micron Legends Convoy MC-01. I purchased one from someone on eBay over a month ago and have yet to receive it, so barring it magically showing up after a long delay, it looks like I'll still have to hunt this down after all. I was going to file a claim tomorrow to try and get my money back (I'm giving the seller another 24 hours to respond to my latest request for the tracking number, which I never received previously), so if you have one for sale and were willing to "hold" it for a bit while I resolve this matter (see if the bloody thing finally shows up or if it's lost in the mail/stuck in customs/I was scammed & try and get my money back) I would be very appreciative. If you wanted to move it right away, I could understand if you didn't want to wait but just let me know that you didn't wish to wait, so I can decide whether to pull the trigger or wait and try my luck elsewhere.

Also, if you have a sealed one, if the price before shipping is before $200, I'll be interested since the one I bought earlier was under $200 (shipping from Hong Kong brought the total price to just under $200). If it's over $200, I'll have to think about it first.

2. Lbsammills51

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump.

3. Lbsammills51

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump.