MISB BandaiDX VF-1S+Strike/Super Parts+Missiles (make "MP Jetfire") International Shipping Available

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by akaisuisei, Mar 28, 2020.

1. akaisuisei

akaisuisei Recovering Gundam Addict

Price Lowered a Bit! Will ship Worldwide!
    Hey everyone, have you always wanted the look of the G1 Jetfire on the MP scale? Well I did and went down this road to get it.
    IMG_1539.jpg
    What you see here is my own figure to show what I have up for offer (+ a single reprolabel, not technically included but I will mail one to you for free if you want + it comes with more missile options). Here is how it scales with other MPs:
    IMG_1639.jpg IMG_1670.jpg
    In Robot mode he is a bit more than a head taller than MP-10. In alt mode he is the same length as a seeker (but beefier). I threw on the alternate booster pod swap for the cannon here if you want it more G1 accurate. And I also laid out the other missile options, triple pod missiles and big old nukes.
    Here are some more alt mode pics.
    IMG_1666.jpg IMG_1667.jpg
    IMG_1668.jpg
    and not super TF relevant, but here is the "Gerwalk" mode
    IMG_1664.jpg

Anyway, I absolutely adore this figure! Calling it "MP Quality" would actually be an insult to Bandai. Sorry Takara, but you really can't touch this level of detail :)  this thing has so much die cast it weighs like 4 lbs all loaded up! Despite that it is still super posable.

Congratulations if you made it this far! Now enough about my own figure and more about the Brand New In Sealed Box set I am offering up. So I was putting together a group buy for some Macross people, and wound up winning two too many auctions (one for the figure, the other for the accessories). So here I am with an extra set of each, waiting to ship out from Japan. I would like to send them off as a package set to their proud new owner directly from where they are sitting in the warehouse. So as a set I could just pass them along at what I got them for at $530 shipped to the US, I can also have them shipped pretty much anywhere for around that cost but it might change the price a bit but I would be happy to calculate that for you. This may seem like a lot of money, and it is, but it is still significantly cheaper than eBay which would be $575 + Tax shipped for all sets (tax varies by region, but for me that's another 10%).

So yeah, if you are interested in taking these off my hands, PM me! Make yourself the best Jetfire EVER :cool:  (or just add to your Macross collection haha)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  2. akaisuisei

Price Lowered a bit, I guess it is a LOT of money, and I would be willing to take a small loss :confused: 

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Would you split the set? How much for the Super Strike parts?

4. akaisuisei

Not super interested in splitting it just yet, but I would consider it. It was two auctions one for the Valkyrie, one for the Missile and Strike parts so those can't be broken up, but I could potentially split it that way. If you wanted the Super/Strike Parts + Missiles, I could have that shipped to you for $240 shipped airmail. It would save you time and money vs eBay cause you wouldn't have to pay tax or get the slow free shipping from Japan.

5. akaisuisei

Also, I would consider a trade for a lightly used TotWorld Constructor full set, with added cash on my end for Perfect edition (but I would be interested in pretty much any edition).

6. akaisuisei

bump