Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's weird. MMM has first crack but I'll take it if he won't. Thanks!

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'll take it - I'll also keep an eye out for one for Foster, as I still need Ratchet!

My fervor is renewed!

3. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Easy there. :lol 

4. hotrod422

hotrod422 Well-Known Member

The HA Barricade was at the Onalaska Wal-Mart, not TRU. However, they are across the street. The TRU here STINKS!!!!! There have been no Insecticons or Perceptor. TONS of the other exclusives . . . Hoist / Mixmaster and Gathering at Nemesis.

I read through the MN boards as well, being that is home for me. I am in the cities every 6 weeks for meetings, but mainly on the west side in Plymouth.

If any of you want something that i have spotted here, PM me, and I will gladly bring it up to the "holy land."

5. Kazy

Kazy Ninja Consultant

I found skystalker, life is good. I wouldn't say no to Arcee if I saw her, but I won't be holding my breath.

6. StBrianofMinneapolis

StBrianofMinneapolis Well-Known Member

I found Arcee and Cyb. Ratchet at Burnsville TRU today. They also had two more Cyb Ratchets that I picked up for anyonone who wants one or both.

You can have them at cost. I live near 280 and Como Ave. PM me if you are interested.

7. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The mystery man is found!! :)  MegaMoon you should contact Verdiboy as he live very close to me and you can get both today. 280 and Como is like 3min away from where I live.

8. speltze23

speltze23 Well-Known Member

thanks for the correction hotrod....knew it was something like that. I was too lazy to go back and look for sure.

9. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    At least you guys don't have to worry about me snagging all this new stuff. That's one more figure for everybody else :D 

10. StBrianofMinneapolis

Has anyone seen a TFA Safeguard (Jetfire/Jetstorm) lately? Or does anyone have one for sale or trade?

11. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Never ordered from them before, but looks like it comes out to about $20 shipped which I believe was the price at retail or less... Only 1 left though so act quick if you want it:
    Action Hero Fortress: Transformers Animated Pack - Jetfire and Jetstorm by Hasbro

It's also available from toyglobe.com but their shipping is a bit of a rip-off. I think I have a coupon for 5% off if you or anyone else needs it. I'd just post it, but I don't know if it's a one time use only or not...if it's still good. It's only a couple weeks old, though. If someone wants it let me know. Or just add something to your cart and go through the motions and cancel before entering payment info and they'll probably send you a code too.

edit: adding the quote for clarity since it went to a new page...at least for me.

12. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    PMd! I can't believe how people are finding these the day before and after I check places - I went to Burnsville TRU (before Foster rightly said don't bother) yesterday and they had squat. It's starting to feel like TRU is screwing with me on purpose.

They did have a few of both the G1 reissues though, Hotrod.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  13. StBrianofMinneapolis

The ratchets have been claimed, I will repost if something falls through

14. StBrianofMinneapolis

15. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod

News Credits:
    Nobody needs to waste any time at Ridgedale Target or TrU today...nada...
    The Target in St. Louis Park had the new leader Megs...Shadow Megatron or something like that? A couple of the new scouts too...

16. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    :rolleyes2  Yeah, um, I kind of nabbed it. I'm quite happy I got him (thanks Verdiboy!), but I feel like I'm being a d*ck to MegaMoonMan this weekend by being Johnny-on-the-spot. Anyway, once everyone here gets hooked up with a set I am trying to get 1X of each for a cost + shipping sale to one of our TFW supporters in the UK.

I stopped by a few stores while running errands. I stopped by the Maplewood TRU on the off chance they'd have a Ratchet and Arcee for MMM and anyone else who might be looking. Unfortunately not, but they did have Brakedown and the rest of that new wave. They weren't even in the computer yet as apparently the UPC has changed. Anyway, I nabbed him. :)  A few others remain.

Nothing exciting at the Maplewood Kohl's. Not surprising.

The No. Saint Paul Target has 4x Mindwipes, 2-3x of which are on the end cap. Their Animated appears to all be on clearance at 30% off, including the Voyagers (Shockwave, Skywarp, 2X Blitzwing) which were not marked as such.

One other thing. I saw this was noted in the Arcee feedback thread here, but I put some awful looking stress marks on her thumbs the first time I put the swords in and took them out. I don't know if I was doing it incorrectly, but I definitely did NOT exert unnecessary force. Anyway, be careful. I may have to see if the old hairdryer trick knocks the marks out.

Oh, and toyfair. Henkei Thrust comes to the US. AWESOME!!! Hopefully Dirge will be next for us frugal folks. There are a few other neat looking items as well.

17. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

I am out of the loop on this...please explain. Thanks!

18. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Don't worry about it - I want one, but Arcee is definitely the priority fig.

19. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
  20. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Wow...lots of news. Worst of it might be MP Grimlock being a TRU exclusive. That's bad only because they seem to refuse to clearance exclusives...and they tend to be more expensive. Oh well...guess I don't really need another, crown or not.