Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Right. BOGO!

Bloomington Target has two Galvys with good shoulders, a pair of Magni, and (of all things) a BW Megs.

2. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    FYI: The Hot Comics in MPLS (formerly New Hope) is doing an anniversary celebration for their first full year in the new location.

One of the surprise perks is 10% all toys. I grabbed a complete Studio Blitzwing, but there's some other pretty good stuff, including a sharp looking complete G1 Devy and an MP Grimlock with the brain kit etc.

Looks like the sale continues next week with more surprises. Would recommend giving it a look!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. 84OptimusPrime

84OptimusPrime Autobot

News Credits:
    Just found out I need a new roof. $7,000 deductible. Selling a Brand New Sealed in Box Robosen Optimus I put aside in case something happened to mine.

Pm me if interested.

Hoping to get eBay asking price, if possible, as I need the extra cash for the roof.
    Really don’t want to be that guy trying to get an extra couple of dollars but would not be selling it unless I REALLY need the cash.

I am willing to meet you in a safe neutral location and help get it set up this weekend make sure you receive a perfect one. You save on Risk, Tax and Shipping.
    B0776FEB-0E49-4A92-B61E-D121D3CF9D05.jpeg B84F6ACA-47B9-4F3C-BD83-B26B6DC37A31.jpeg

4. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    My son has excellent taste in robots. Here's this year's pick for my b-day:

20211106_063525.jpg

He's told me he's going to pick out a bigger and bigger robot each year. So I guess I'm getting Motormaster next year.

....on a side note, I managed to get some intel that he's going to ask Santa for Kingdom Cheetor. Which, of course, after shelf warming the better part of the year is now getting scarce.

I think I've managed to talk him in to Shadow Panther, but it's such a modest ask from a kid his age I wouldn't mind trying to get both kitties.

I'll check Pulse, but I think Hot Comics had one in Richfield. I can try to swing up there Monday, but if someone sees it before then and can confirm that'd help!

EDIT: Okay, so this was quite a panel-y boi. But damn is that a slick looking chopper.

20211106_104706.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  5. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Minnetonka Target has 2 Ultra Magnus, a Galvatron with correct shoulders, 2 Jazz, 2 Wingfinger, Arcee, Cyclonus, and Rhinox.

6. WallflowerBlush

WallflowerBlush Well-Known Member

Who ever this guy is Rogers target has one if anyone wants. They have the 4 pack with nemesis prime. Volcanicus or how ever it's spelled. I was tempted to get Cyberverse arcee with earthrise one was so sh-trash but didn't

7. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod

News Credits:
    FYI, The toy discount at the Minneapolis Hot Comics location goes up to 12% this week as part of the anniversary sale.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Inferno v3

Inferno v3 Well-Known Member

Long time no check in.
    Nothing to report for transformers from the elk River Walmart.
    They did have the AoA Marvel Legends series though. I picked up Shadowcat, put I don’t plan on getting the whole set. So I’ll either need to trade away or for the rest Colosus.
    I’ll be getting rid of some older Marvel Legends figures and DC figures in the same scale. I’ll grab pics later on. If anyone is interested.

9. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    Big thanks to T-Hybrid for meeting up with me to get a Studio Series Gnaw from him. Thanks, man!

Only Transformers figures now I might be looking for at this time is maybe a Studio Series Sweep (if I see one I may pick it up as otherwise I have a couple of the SS Scourge), and Kingdom Tigatron if he's appearing in stores yet. Otherwise, just looking for a Masters of the Universe Origins Faker.

Oh, and is anyone still looking for the Core class Kingdom Soundwave?
    There were three at Northtown Target as of Noon today.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bluestreaker

Bluestreaker Rodimus Pie!!!

News Credits:
    I wouldn’t mind a second Core Soundwave, but Northtown is getting to be a bit of a haul.

11. MST3KFan

News Credits:
    I don't suppose anyone here is a lawyer or knows one to ask a few questions here about things...
    Today wasn't a pleasant day for a few things related to my Dad's accounts. Despite his planning things in advance for his death...some things apparently still are finding ways of making things difficult.
    You don't have to answer on here in the forum, you can PM me a response.

In toy related news... My long thought was never coming in pre-order for the G.I.Joe Classified Snake Eyes with Timber shipped from BBTS. I legit forgot about it.

12. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Dumb question, but sometimes employers have EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefits that allow you to consult with a lawyer and other professionals for a fixed period of time for free. Do you have anything like that available? Otherwise no, just a semester of business law in grad school. We were happy though with the team that did our living trust, so happy to provide that info if needed -- but it probably won't be a cheap option.

13. MST3KFan

News Credits:
    When I was trying to get Family Medical Leave when my Dad was alive, my manager handed me a number I could call for assistance (Costco Care Network).
    I don't know if it includes things that might need a lawyer involved, but I guess I can attempt to see....one of the things I see as I look on their website now shows "Law" related stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  14. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Definitely call and ask then. Our EAP does have brief consultations with lawyers as a benefit, as does my wife's.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MST3KFan

News Credits:
    I will here...also will be talking with my older brother here as he is the executor in my Dad's will here from what I have read.
    One of our biggest problems right now is they're dragging their butts on getting us my Dad's death certificates so we can do a number of things, which really isn't helping.

16. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    Well, Bluestreaker found a Waspinator and my extra from Pulse finally shipped and gets here Friday, soooooo:
    upload_2021-11-9_21-54-58.png

Otherwise, I'll just return it since he seems relatively easy to find now.

• Like Like x 2
  17. MotorMastersRev

MotorMastersRev Well-Known Member

Shakopee Walmart has core Starscream, Optimus, and a bunch of Soundwave. Also saw SS Thrust and Cybertron Bumblebee.

18. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Ooooh I hope that wave is finally breaking through the distribution troubles.

Haven't seen Cores in stores for months.

• Like Like x 2
  19. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    No Cores at Eagan, but AV Pilot Knob, Edina, West St. Paul and Richfield all have at least a case each.

Pilot Knob Target had the Cores in back. They were able to pull a Soundwave out for me but haven't brought the case up front yet.

So it seems like the Core Soundwave, Voyager Rhinox, and Leader Galvatron waves are the "norm" getting restocked at the moment.

Will be interesting to see which case is the dominant Deluxe wave.

Also of note, Eagan had the Sludge wave of Ultimates. That includes Clobber and Thunderhowl. And they're on sale: $17.99.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  20. Snarlus Prime

Snarlus Prime Well-Known Member

Finally got Core Starscream and Soundwave - these little guys are pretty great!

• Like Like x 2