Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    Nothing new at Coon Rapids, Northtown, or Champlin Targets...starting to think they could just take out the action figures aisles from the stores at this point since the shelves are almost always empty now. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  2. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    Edina's still got a mess of BW megatrons and Dinobots, but that's prolly all people are looking for. There might be a Magnus down on the bottom shelf, but I'm tall and the aisle was weirdly full of employees so I didn't feel like lying down on the floor to check. XD

• Like Like x 1
  3. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Speaking of BW Megs, since he's repacked in this wave do we know if he's getting one of the new Wave 2 Destiny cards?

4. MST3KFan

News Credits:
    Went to a few Targets this morning and checked on their computers about Transformers figures...the computers stated they had numbers of Kingdom Deluxes figures of like over +25 with like 13 in the back or something, and yet...empty shelves. I know I could ask an employee to check for Huffer and Airazor, but I have to wonder..."Why aren't they stocking these on the shelves? What are they waiting for?"

When I was trying to find Cobra Island figures for G.I.Joe Classified last year (that was not a fun time), one very annoyed manager told me they "stock everything as it comes in in the morning". So that's why when I see their computers saying they have a lot of these figures with empty shelves...I'm thinking that is off course a bit of a lie.

What are you waiting for Target? XP

5. Allnamestaken12345

Allnamestaken12345 Well-Known Member

Eagan Walmart has wave 3 of the Netflix deluxes and 4 Netflix ER Primes.

6. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Which means they had Soundwave at some point in the past week because last time I was there they had *two* Prime and *one* Cheetor.

Right? In some cases, it's not like the shelves are already running over. Are they waiting for Q2 when people's stimulus and tax refunds have come in?

7. MST3KFan

News Credits:
    Just got some fun news...my Chosen Prime order of Siege Omega Supreme, which was shipped on Monday and was in "Encino, NM" by Tuesday has been for the past THREE days now saying "In Transit" in Encino, NM.

Tracking stated it was supposed to be here today. Obviously not happening cause another order I made from Dorkside Toys that was scheduled for today just showed up.

Should I bring this up to Chosen Prime at this point since it seems my package is stuck in Encino, NM for some reason?

8. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    TCP's always shipped out of Mesa, so not sure what's the deal with Encino. Like, I had a package ship out from them on the 19th, so unless they changed the origin point this week, I think it's more with the post office being overloaded, stuff's taking longer. Unicron's taken 2 days just to get out of CA for me. TCP probably can do about as much as you can right now. I've definitely had stuff get routed weird of late, but it doesn't seem to be on the places I'm getting stuff from, just the shipping companies.

::EDIT:: Shakopee WalMart had a bunch of RED figures, including Arcee and Cheetor. 1 Dinobot and 1 Inferno left at Edina Target.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  9. MotorMastersRev

MotorMastersRev Well-Known Member

I’ve only ordered from TCP once. It was for the exclusive Maketoys Delta Manus. Got it in 3-4 days which was impressive. BBTS usually takes a full week in comparison for standard shipping.

10. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    One BA and Dinobot at Burnsville Target. Nothing in back based on the kiosk.

11. MotorMastersRev

I stopped there today. No Megatrons but I grabbed the sole Dinobot. There was an Inferno there too.

12. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    I'd like to think the rate these BW guys are getting gobbled up at retail is a good sign for those of us hoping this revival goes deeper than S1.

13. MST3KFan

News Credits:
    I know I wouldn't mind seeing new versions of the Transmetal Beast Wars bots. Those are what got me back into Transformers again with their cool chrome beast modes, extra silly "vehicle" modes, and great robot modes that looked just like the characters on the show for the most part. Plus, I KNOW my Transmetal Megatron is probably broken now. When I took him out of storage a while back, his waist was floppy like a bobblehead.

Went to a few Targets today I hadn't been to in a while in North Metro... Again, nothing new. Do we know what the case numbers are for the Kingdom wave 2 Deluxes? I'd hope Huffer gets more than one a case, but this is Hasbro with their wonky case numbers after all.

14. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Wave 2 is Arcee, Airazor, Ractonite, and Huffer. So I'd imagine they're 2x each.

EDIT: Entertainment Earth seems to confirm, 2x each.

-----

Forgot to mention while I was in BV, but the Five Below has those random color changing Botbots from a few years back.

20210327_103700.jpg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MotorMastersRev

I’m down for transmetals. Mostly though I’d like to see a modern take on Armada designs. I also wouldn’t mind some vehicons like Thrust and Obsidion.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bluestreaker

Bluestreaker Rodimus Pie!!!

News Credits:
    You know why Kingdom Transmetals would suck? Hasbro won’t do vac-metal anymore due to environmental concerns. When was the last time you saw a shiny C-3PO, I ask you?

17. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    I'm fine with that. That vacmetal would fall off anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Matt Overholser

Matt Overholser Well-Known Member

Vac-metal sucks anyway, eventually it will fall off. Paint on the other hand stays on a lot longer.

19. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Nothing but Wave 1 at AV Target off Pilot. But then there's this nonsense...

20210328_070616.jpg

Meanwhile: Eagan, Argenta, and Cedar AV have diddly fuck.

...and people wonder why I signed up for another year of Pulse Premium.

-----

EDIT: The benefits of shopping right at open. The people are still all in really good moods and super helpful.

20210328_073642.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  20. Bluestreaker

Bluestreaker Rodimus Pie!!!

News Credits:
    Did they just pull Ractonite for you or did they also have the other new ones?

Love how this is becoming the new “street date” problem.