Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Anyone check on the Costco Prime/Saber pack in the last day or two? Assuming he's out I intend to pick the one up for GuppyMN and I sometime this weekend -- so let me know if anyone else is interested.

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. It looks like I got lucky, and after I showed up they updated the system or something. It's weird, because my guy even asked his boss, and nobody cared.

If it makes you feel any better, I had to pay $12.99 for them. Hopefully I can go back and get the extra cash.

3. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Found Megatron and Astrotrain at the Blaine TRU. They were the last two figures there. FYI, the smaller figures at TRU are $10.99.

Even when I win, I can't win all the way :( 

4. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I checked downtown target and they have none in the stockroom

5. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Got a Megatron tonight with a beat to hell box from the Roseville Super Target (Snelling and 36) I'm done for now, I'll wait until the Deluxes hit the shelves now before getting them.

6. optimusfan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Called Costco in St. Louis Park and Coon Rapids a couple of minutes ago. Neither had the Prime/Saber 2-pack in stock. Coon Rapids indicated that they should be in by Monday or Tuesday.

7. GuppyMN

GuppyMN Evil little fish

Target Greatland on 36 and White Bear had them in the stockroom yesterday. I didn't get any. :( 

1) I couldn't find anyone to help me and 2) some strange man came up and started to talk with me about his sore neck. Needless to say I decided to leave. I know I'll be able to find them later.

8. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Scored the rest of the Classics last night at the Target by Northtown. Went about 7, when I knew the people working were probably going to be the part-time high school kids who could care less about the rules. Found a kid, told him what I was looking for and where it was it. He said they weren't supposed to do it but he didn't care and would go get the figures.

Now I can stop bitching about my lousy luck, at least until Jetfire and the rest start being released ;) 

9. Omega Magnus

Omega Magnus Can’t deal with that right now

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    At about 3 pm today I went to Target Knollwood to run the DPCI numbers. No Classics Deluxes in stock, but they had once case of Voyagers. I bought one Prime and one Megatron, there was still one pair left. If you go, bring the DPCI number for they are not out on the shelves yet.

PS. They also had a Cybertron Wingsaber, Skyshadow, and Menasor if anyone is looking...

10. optimusfan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Voyagers are OOS at Woodbury Target. I went to the Wb&94 Target and scored my Prime and Megs. The woman who pulled them even told me that they weren't due to be set until 10/15 but that she would get some for me. I didn't even have to ask if she would. I'll have to ask my girlfriend if I look extra dashing today or something...

Anyhow, she said something about these being the only two because someone had sold the other two. So, I think they're OOS there now too.

11. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Snagged the four deluxes fresh out of the case at St. Louis Park Target. Thanks Nathan. At least their casemates are left. They had Voyagers, didn't ask for any.

12. Bluestreaker

Bluestreaker Rodimus Pie!!!

News Credits:
    Has anyone found a Classic Megatron that actually has a rubsign? Mine has a molded place for one on his scope, but the rubsign isn't there. All the reviews I've read so far have the same problem.

So who's got a rubsign, and who doesn't?

13. Omega Magnus

Omega Magnus Can’t deal with that right now

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Mine doesn't have one either. On another note, both he and Prime are badass, its nice to get some quality leaders and not have to shell out 40 bucks a piece for a change...

14. Foster

News Credits:
    I never cared much for the rubsigns and I wish all the Classics had proper faction symbols. I may replace mine and if I do, I'll give away the rubsigns rather than discard them.

15. wannabeGeorge

wannabeGeorge Art Mercenary

Most satisfying $82 I've spent on TFs in a LONG time. Got all Classics. Picked up the Voyagers at the Target by 494 and 35W and I got the Deluxes at the Roseville Super Target (on 36 just East of 35W). I think they're planning a reorganization of the toys which is why these toys aren't on the shelves.

*I think the remaining Deluxes went on the shelf at the Roseville Super Target*

16. wannabeGeorge

Oh, and I think the Quarry Target has both Voyagers and Deluxes (in the stockroom according to the scanner dealy), but the guy who helped me said they were "phantom locations." I think he saw that he wasn't supposed to put them out and didn't want to tell me as much. I don't mind being told "I actually can't bring those out because Target said so." I'd rather get a straight answer than some fabrication. But I suppose they could have been "phantom locations" ...

17. KanedaX

KanedaX Twitchy Triggerbot

Ebay:
    No more begging!

Minnetonka TRU as of noon today had Megatron, Optimus, Astrotrain, Bumblebee, and Rodimus on the shelves, along with the 20th Anniversary Optimus.

I picked up Megatron and Rodimus, and got the ass-tastic Backstop for free, a figure I refused to pay more than zero dollars for.

18. KanedaX

KanedaX Twitchy Triggerbot

Ebay:
    hey, two in a row!

Bloomington Walmart has all of the Classics Figures on the shelf, plus maybe new 3-inch Titaniums? I'm not sure, are Bumblebee and Alt Smokescreen new?

One good thing discovered: Transformers Deluxe figures at Walmart are under 10 bucks.

19. Foster

News Credits:
    Has anyone found the Micromaster Aerialbots at any MN Kaybee store yet? I don't mind checking, but it's a 90-minute round trip for me.

20. wannabeGeorge

I don't honestly know where the KBtoy stores are anymore ...