Middle school students catch drunk teacher on video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TM2 D-bot, Mar 30, 2009.

1. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

No kidding. I got suspended for three days in seventh grade for drinking(I took one sip not knowing it was home-made gin) and one of the teachers(3rd grade teacher no less), he got fired cause he let some of the others that also got suspended drink in his class during recess. Today, that shit would have made the national news. Simpler times indeed.

2. johnny46

johnny46 Member

glad she was not at my school or class ^^'

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Let's face it: you learn fuck all of value at school anyway, all PE teachers are paedophiles, and this won't have affected the kids one bit apart from giving them a good story.

4. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I'm sorry if this is wrong, but I lol'ed hard after reading this. But I really do hope that teacher gets fired. Getting drunk in front of your students not only makes you a negative role model, but it just makes you look like a jackass. Back when I was in high school, we had a principal that always carried a bottle of water with her. When she spoke, she always sounded so drunk over the intercom. Turns out that the water she drank was vodka, yet none of the staff or faculty ever found out. Though, if I ever went back there, I'd hope that she'd have been fired for drinking.

But then again, I live in Dublin. We have just about every type of idiot you can think of.

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And this is one among many reasons we're looking into private schools here.

6. Spoon

Spoon Banned

I love how over-dramatised the video is.

"She pulled down her pants to show her bottom to the class... AND SHE WASN'T WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR!!!"

7. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Incredible. And they told the students to basically cover it up. That's great. Just great. Kids lie on their own to save face as it is. Now they want it to become part of the teaching? Niiiice.

Don't take any responsibility for hiring a teacher with a drinking problem, no, don't do that.

I'm just surprised we're not hearing about more drunk teachers, really. With kids/teens the way they are today (no parents worth a damn, and the kids are ready to snap and go on a killing rampage at any time) I'd think we'd see more drunk teachers.

Still... firing her and getting her HELP would be the right thing to do. Problem is, she probably has no other life/job skills other than being a teacher, so some would say it's cruel and unusual punishment when she clearly has a problem.

I dunno. I just know if I was a parent to one of those kids, I'd be PISSED. And telling the kids to delete the proof? Hell no.