Michigan Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ikado, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

Jackson TRU has one left. Ann Arbor TRU said they have no idea when they're getting it.

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Saginaw tru has one sunstorm and 3 prowl left.

GO!

3. phoenixhawk

phoenixhawk Rollin' to the Rescue! :)

News Credits:
    WHAT!!!! I was JUST there and they didn't have Prowl!!!

4. phoenixhawk

News Credits:
    called over there and they only had one Prowl left and it is on hold for someone. Grrrr....

I was in there at 1030 - 1045 and all they had was 2 Sunstorms...WTH!!!!

I'm so mad...

5. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chris they were right next to sunstorm to the right on a shelf higher

I was there at 11am they had to been out

6. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just called over to Westland and Dearborn TRU, no luck on Prowl. Westland said I was the 5th person to call today. According to Dearborn, no Prowl's at Southgate, Novi, Southfield or anywhere else in lower MI either.

7. Brotherjames

Brotherjames Grandmaster of Flash

The Traverse City TRU said they are working on their biggest truck to date and to come back around closing or they would be out tomorrow for sure.

8. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ratrap and tankor at meijers on the hill.

9. Eject Ravage

Eject Ravage Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have an extra prowl for $75 if anyone in the Lansing area is interested. Would prefer it to be picked up today. Let me know. Also have a stormtrooper 6" black series if anyone wants that too. $22

The $75 is rounded up from $69.99 price tag + $4.20tax = rounded up to $75 :) 

10. RodimusConvoy13

RodimusConvoy13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    SCALPER!!!!!!!!!!! :lol  j/k

11. phoenixhawk

News Credits:
    They honestly were not there. I even talked to the one guy and he said he hadn't seen Prowl, just Sunstorm. So bummed! Hopefully they get more.

12. Eject Ravage

News Credits:
    I know. I feel dirty. :scalper 

13. DetroitTF3Extra

DetroitTF3Extra Well-Known Member

No Prowls at Mad Heights TRU but they had the bigger Rescue Bots dinos!

Waiting patiently for 2-pack BB and Lockdown...

14. Junkion

Junkion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    5 people called? Wow I knew it! Too many people are just watching the posts and not participating! Thanks Eject, Ravage, though, for hopefully helping a board member who posts! I'm contemplating whether or not it's worth it to post this helpful information. I hope I helped someone who's on the boards, but if my post helped ya out at least post a reply that you got it so it's not up in the air for us to assume it's a scalper! I dunno I guess there won't be any more masterpiece toys for a bit, but as long as I get my hands on one I'll be happy.

15. Eject Ravage

News Credits:
    No problem, Junkion. :) 

If it makes it easier, I live in Hartland but work in Lansing. I'm here all day today in Lansing that's why I said I prefer today in Lansing but if someone would like to drive to Hartland to pick it up, let me know.

16. bossman328

bossman328 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    anybody seen sunstorm? In the metro detroit area?

17. Junkion

News Credits:
    Wow I really need to proof read my posts! What a handful of errors! Oh well, I have info on when Toysrus Roseville and Toysrus Sterling Heights might be getting some Prowls, finally. PM me if you would like the info, I would like an idea of who else is around, since it seems me and one other board member (maybe more, I don't recall too well) post infrequently! Thanks

18. Megatronus27

Megatronus27 Well-Known Member

Hey Junkion -Im from Livonia but Im frequently in Sterling Hts/Macomb/Mad Hts due to work -Medical Sales. Im only in on MP so I dont post in many Classics forums.

What do you know about Prowl coming in? I was trying to use my 20% Coupon before it expires today but I cant find anything. :( 

19. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's what the girl that answered the phone said. She seemed kinda annoyed when I asked if they'd be getting more, she just said to check back next week. The customer service person at the Dearborn location was very helpful though, checked multiple locations for me, sadly none to be found anywhere.

20. Junkion

News Credits:
    I'm trying not to sound rude or anything like that in my posts by the way, I'm just irritated that it looks like a lot of people are abusing the boards. Perhaps this is just normal, haha, but now that I've calmed down a bit, I'll be fair and post it. Apparently Toysrus Sterling Heights is getting a truck tomorrow. I plan on going there later today to find out for sure if prowl will be on the truck tomorrow morning (if ever a customer service representative or an employee tells you they don't know what's on the truck, that may be a lie, the dates of the trucks are planned weeks ahead but the contents of the truck are supposed to be figured out 24-48 hours ahead of time. I may be wrong or the information may have changed since I last worked there, but I wanted to make sure customer service isn't bamboozling you guys or whatnot). I believe there is another board member in Michigan who works at a toysrus, maybe he can confirm or correct my information. Roseville said their next truck will come either Wednesday or Thursday. I wanted to inquire further for an exact date but the associates were already annoyed enough with my consistent inquiries. I am always as polite as possible and make their jobs much easier with more than enough information to find the item I want, but even then they still get annoyed. Oh well I guess haha.

Also, Megatronus27, I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! Haha maybe I can start picking you up extras since I haven't missed any MPs starting with Optimus/Thundercracker! If prowl does come tomorrow, though, then I won't have the spare cash. If it's next week then heck yeah!

EDIT: Bossman, I will find out for ya when I visit the toysrus today. I don't think there'll be many left. I'll PM you as soon as I post it so you have two notices!