Michaelbay.com: $50,000 Reward

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MenasorMaster, Sep 1, 2010.

1. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    man, thats really cool of him. A whole new level a respect in my perspective for him.

2. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's freaking terrifying that with virtually no information to go on, she was able to be tracked down so easily. If this was the result of a semi-organised effort by /b/, what the hell are governments capable of?

3. Sidewave

Sidewave Autobot

News Credits:
    they could have just tracked her ip address....

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    There's no evidence that tracking down Ivanka or whatever the hell her name really is was due to 4chan's efforts. All the suspects that /b/ put forward were not the culprit. Everything thus far points to the Bosnian police finding her themselves.

For all the effort that went into the manhunt, no one's getting time in the big house for this crime, guys. The girl is a juvie and all that's gonna happen is her parents being fined less than 7000 U.S. dollars.

5. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For those that haven't seen it, I'd say stop searching for it. If you thought 2 girls and a Cup was bad... this one is worse. You can hear the poor dogs yelping and moving as she tossed them in 1 by 1. The part that really got me was she had this big ass smile on her face while she was doing it.

I'll accept no apology from her. I've noticed some people referencing how our grandparents, ancestors killed dogs and my family is no exception. However, that is in the past and we are in 2010. All the kids that had a grandparent shoot their old dog are grown up now and don't want to continue that path.

My dog Buster was shot by my grandpa because he was old and getting expensive. I'll never do that to my dog Sonny or any others I own in the future.

[​IMG]

This Dog is my sidekick lol. Yeah he farts, sneaks into 90 percent of photos taken around the apartment and eats off my plate when i'm not looking but I still love him.:rock 

6. Sangron

Sangron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

Here's mine!!! name's GIZMO. Adopted him from pet shelter.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'll throw in a picture of my dog too:

[​IMG]

Her name's Bella (nothing to do with that Twilight bitch). Anybody who'd try to throw her into a river would soon find them in it themselves.

8. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I commend Bay for this. I can honestly say if I were able to get them thrown in jail I'd do so with no thought of any reward at all.

9. chapsy

chapsy Well-Known Member

this is now a post your dog thread.
    here's my corgi, Ein.(get it?)
    Sleeping in bed with his toy lobster and sock :3
    first pic is from the breeder when he was 6 weeks old.

Attached Files:

10. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

Watching this made me start cold sweating... It's disgusting that anyone can have this little compassion for life. I really hope they find that girl/woman and that she receives just punishment.

That said, I did a search on this forum for 'pakistan flood'. A flood where 2000+ men, women and children drowned, similar to the puppies. Nowhere could I find anything written about it.

Why is it that cruelty to animals gets us more involved than the deaths of thousands of human beings?

I'm sure there are a lot of horrid, real graphic videoes around of the true human tragedy of disasters such as this flood. Maybe the media should stop censoring this, put it right up in our faces, in order to the world community more involved and willing to help?

11. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

Yeah, loss of human life is always grossly ignored but internet rage abounds every time an animal is hurt. I blame all the vegan emo hipster kids who like to think that humans are a blight on the planet and animals should be eating us for dinner instead. They get this weird sense that animal life is somehow more important than human life. I don't get it. Their voices have grown too loud and it annoys me to no end.

12. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    People need to get off their high horse about this. There was a court case in the UK a few years back where a man had drowned puppies, and the court found that they had not suffered any more than if they had been put down by a vet.

I've sided with the likes of PETA on these boards on several occasions, but my priority in cases like this would be whether there was any undue suffering involved. I'd be far more concerned with inhumane practices like battery farming that entail lifelong suffering. And I think in all likelihood the pups died a very quick death. It's not a very respectful death, I'll grant you that.

Here's a poem:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010