Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Pinky Prime, Jun 16, 2017.
Nice I love always love seeing Bay behind the camera
Biggering bigging BIG, you got that right?
whats next another trailer? that has always been a themed for this movie we been getting featurrets then trailers the next day....
98% IMAX. I might make the effort to see it in IMAX 3D this time.
APPROVED RUNNING TIME – 148m 53s
END CREDIT TIME APROX - 8m
TOTAL REMAINING TIME - 140m 53s
Bay claims 98% of the movie is shot in Imax - if accurate this would mean that 138.07 minutes of movie is Imax footage.
Basically implying that only about 2-3 minutes of the movie is not Imax.
- We know all the Optimus Prime in space segment is not Imax
- We know the apparent Cybertron flashback mentioned ages ago is not Imax
- We know the entirely CGI scenes with Optimus & Quintessa is not Imax
- We know the entirely CGI fight scene between Optimus & Megatron is not Imax
- We know the entirely CGI fight between the Decepticons & Autobots inside one of the spaceships is not Imax
I doubt all these scenes take up less than 2-3 minutes of the movie - and these are just the ones we are aware of.
As such his statement is incorrect.
Even if we deal only with real world filming, we're seeing a massive amount of aspect ratio changes throughout trailers, clips and even this video which hint towards filming with varying types of cameras rather than just Imax.
Separate names with a comma.