Michael Bay Is Getting Ready For Transformers 4

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn, Bay says one sentence that doesn't reveal anything that we haven't already heard and people flip their sh*t. I mean damn, at least let's wait for some actual info on the movie before we start finding stuff to complain about (which is basically the same stuff as ever).

2. EnerJohn

EnerJohn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not everyone is a G1 fan. I think it's more that these movies could be a lot more than they are. And I hate to say it, but these movies weren't made for us. They were made for our money. I became a transformers fan because if the 2007 movie also, but the movies have become cluster fucks and the robots look like shit now! The Cons look the worst of all, they don't even look like they come from the same planet as the Autobots. See, it's stuff like this!! Look at how uncreative things look in the films. Cybertron was a grey ball...everything is grey! The Cons are drooling fools and they all have the same raspy voice and sharp teeth. And I will say that Bay did design some of the looks. He had a dream about the dreads aka predators, and said they have to be in the film. Just more "robots" that have no car parts...

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Bay also said no Megatron in RotF...LIE!

For all we know TF4 is "Rise of the Rescue Bots".

4. EnerJohn

News Credits:
    Out of all this. I know more movie fans that are selling their collection and moving away from the transformers movies. All because of the lies, getting their hopes up and then being slammed down. And I don't blame them. Look at how many times we have been told, "we're having this new character and this new character. They're funny, bad ass, strong, etc." And it NEVER comes to be! I'm not Bay hating here, just showing why so many people feel disconnected from the movies.

5. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Plus, even if he was telling the truth then, who says the plans haven't changed. I mean, Hasbro seems to want everything to be a part of the Aligned Continuity so maybe the 4th movie will be

6. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I stopped reading after that.

7. ogscorpion

ogscorpion Well-Known Member

With all this hate about Michael Bay this, Michael Bay that, he sabotaged the franchise, etc. etc. you of all people will also be watching TF 4 just like the rest of us and will be buying the toys soooo......QUIT YOUR BITCHIN' AND WHININ'! If you think you're so good, why don't you make a film--a Transformers film--and see if you could make it better. I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate and love Bay, I'm just neutral and just enjoying being a fan of Transformers since the beginning. That's what a true fan should be all about, to embrace the good with the bad. I don't know, I guess I'm just sick and tired of people making all these complaints think they are better.

8. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Fallacious logic. Try again.

9. 420bot

420bot ******

To celebrate I just sold all my movie toys today!

And to celebrate some more... I will make sure to never see this shlock of a movie.

Death to the Bayverse.

Long live "REAL" Transformer franchises.

10. EnerJohn

News Credits:
    Lol! People who say, "I'd like to see you make a better transformers film, bet ya couldn't do better." You people are so simple minded. You really think not one person could do better??? My imagination is SO huge it always blows what I see on the big screen out of the water! But here re some things to consider. I don't have a huge ego and I don't know a soul in Hollywood! And because of that, you'll never see the massive action packed transformers film I would love to make for all if you!

11. luckybot

luckybot Member

IDK i was kinda hoping another director would take the helm.

12. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Oh look it's the "See-If-You-Can-Do-Better-Guy"....with some "True Fan" mixed in...oy gevalt...

13. Uncle Madness

Uncle Madness Well-Known Member

14. Rolls7royce

Rolls7royce Well-Known Member

yeah, the worst thing to come of the franchise is making bumblebee some kids pet robot. who can't speak. i am really annoyed by the lack of a voice in the Prime show.

15. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

If I was the director I would put the transformers 1986 movie back on big screen. Kinda like how they redid the Disney movies

16. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    There are more overdramatic drama queens in this thread than a highschool full of cheerleaders

17. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

Transformers was not my first exposure to the man's "films".

18. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    He also said that TF 3 was his last one.
    He also said that TF's won't ever come back to life.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Maybe I'm just too cynical, but it seems like we get statements like this every movie to generate buzz even though the films don't seem to deliver on the grand promises. A bit like how they keep saying this time will be different but each film has been pretty much the same with the Decepticons can only win if they get a magical Mcguffin then the Autobots and humans kill the Decepticons in the most brutal way the production team can come up with.

After three films I just don't think they are going to say hey remember what Avengers did for comic book nerds and Lord of the Rings did for book nerds well now at last we are going to be as nice to Transformers nerds as all those other films were to their nerds. After three film I just don't feel like the fourth film is really being made for someone like me.

And yea if it was just a film you could watch or ignore it would be one thing, but movies take over a franchise. For a while it will be nothing but movie toys, ads and trailers for the movies, the comic books will go all movie, and you can't totally escape with an episode of Transformer Prime because movie Bumblebee has to be in the show. With the cost of their big summer films Hollywood has to make it so you can't just ignore the big movies.

20. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Meh.