1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Bay - (Extended) Verizon FiOS commercial?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by frenzyrumble, Mar 20, 2008.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    anyone seen this yet?

it's not the one that was posted last month, this one is leaked and 13 seconds longer (extended)
    I am 0 for 1000 news updates. Seems I am always a day late ;(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Awesome, he kills the Nokia-Bot.
    Kinda wonders me why it wasn't dead, Cause it didn't last long in the Movie.

BTW, just increased my Collection with Movie Voyager Megatron, 5€ off the Standard-Pricetag at a local Supermarked(the same, that had Movie Voyager Prime for the same pricing, but I already have Movie Leader Prime). i actually hope now, that they'll get the next Movie-Voyager-Toy, and that it'll be Blackout, so i can buy him.

3. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Only Michael Bay can make a swimming pool explode. It's witchcraft, I tell you.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Saved it, love the new RealPlayer, even if the saves are in RP format! :D  AWESOME commercial! :lol 

5. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

i used a plugin, called DownloadHelper to save it.