Michael Bay Denies Transformers Rumors

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Incepticon, Oct 19, 2011.

1. STRAKER454

STRAKER454 Police Box Traveler

OH thank GOD!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YEAH! NO MORE BAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now get someone with a shred of competency in there to start from scratch! DAMN! I'd rather have had the director of Rock 'em Sock-errr, I mean Real Steal to direct or hell, shove a ton of money at John Favreau.

2. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good idea so that the story will not concentrate so much on Human

3. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I totally agree with this. I think bay will come back and do transformers 4. Also I believe talks between hasbro, parmount, and bay are going good and thats why tyresse predicted that bay will come back for a fourth movie possibly a fifth.

4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    My main concern is that TF4 might echo my criticisms of POTC4 - it felt like there wasn't really a point to it, the story was done and I was happy to leave it there.

5. Stepper

News Credits:
    So who has let the cat out of the bag,is Tyresse,haha

6. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sorry - I misstook you for a listener of the movie boards, not one of the main people spreading rumors as facts on it.

Take I am no. 4 for example:

[​IMG]

There you go - that's how involved he was.

The only reason he is an executive producer is to try and give some kind of credibility to the steaming pile of dung produced by bay. Just like you say, he had pretty much nothing to do with the movies...except for promoting them, he is simply the trophy wife of Michael Bay in this case.

Do you have any facts at all to back up that statment, or is this the kind of fact that is commonly pulled out of ones posterior?

7. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    I'm thinking if they do 4 and 5 back to back, then it's entirely possible Unicron will be the big bad. In that case you can bet Galvatron and gang will be along as well.

G1 didn't end with Megatron and much of the original main Decepticon (or Autobot) cast so why should the movieverse?

And there is nothing for sure that says they can't find a way to rebuild Megatron again. Hell they already did that once so why stop now?

It's gonna happen eventually. Whether it's Bay or somebody else and you can bet that no matter who it is, most of the people who hate now, will still end up hating later.

8. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Spielberg was the one that got them greenlit in the first place. It takes someone of his stature to convince the studio to go ahead with a production of this magnitude. They simply wouldn't have happened without him. He put the deal together and set the tone for the first film before Bay was brought on board.

9. jdsilver

jdsilver Well-Known Member

I will gladly donate $$$ up front for a reboot of the franchise. Double that amount if we get Christopher Nolan or Peter Jackson to do it. They know how to stay true to the original story line.

10. Stepper

News Credits:
    So Speilberg was the mastermind,bringing Bay as the disciple.