Michael Bay At Transformers: The Ride

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Dec 3, 2011.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
  2. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    "I would make sure it would be state-of-the-art of whatever the new greatest thing in 3D, how you do it"..... and that should suffice for not having a story.

3. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    bay's keeping his cards close to his chest.

4. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Don't encourage him!

REBOOT!

5. Rikerwota

Rikerwota Well-Known Member

I refused to pay money to see Dotm, and I won't be investing any further into the movie line - that's what I think of the quality.
    Grats to those that like the movies, but I feel that they've all fallen well short of their potential. We should be expecting excellence not more Bay garbage, even if it does make money - I'm confident that it's the franchise, not the director that has the appeal for most people.
    Thank goodness I have Prime to fall back on.

6. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That question is loaded. There are no fans who want Bay to do another movie.

7. EnerJohn

EnerJohn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Funny how some people think Bay is the only person who can make Transformers movies. I've been reading the comments from last nights tf4 story. Just goes to show you how there are people out there with ZERO imagination. You really think Hollywood has the best writers??? The reason why so many TALENTED writers and directors don't get a job in Hollywood, is they don't know a soul in Hollywood. So to say Bay & company will always come up with something "we" /none of us could come up with, is a joke! I know lots of people, myself included, who have constant imagination. I've thought of so many action scenes and story for transformers that woulda be killer! If only you could see my imagination in action. I feel sorry for uncreative people, must be a really sad life.

8. EnerJohn

News Credits:
    Oh and just for the record, I became a Transformers fan back in 2007. Do I have to thank Bay? No, if he didn't do it, like how he didn't want to in the first place, someone else would have made the films.

9. ironskull08

ironskull08 WoW addict and Transformers fan

This stokes me, I'm only 13 though, but would be willing to pay money to see any reboots or other movies, I became a fan when I saw the 1st movie, then I did research on it and found out there was so much more than just the movie verse. :D 

10. kookookajew

kookookajew Well-Known Member

-sees the optimus and bumblebee costumes at the end-

I cringed with the supreme cheese being thrown at my eyes...

11. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Yay! I hope this means we start finally seeing some other outlying story filled in.

Again remember, JUST SAY NO TO REBOOTS. Star Wars never uses them, and the movie-verse doesn't need them either.

Besides, if anything maybe Spielberg could direct it.

12. xeno

xeno xeno

News Credits:
    Please. I don't want any more trauma. Just leave M.Bay and S.Spielberg.

13. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Yes! If Bay does TF4, then he will ensure, it has the best graphics. SAY NO TO CHARACTER AND PLOT!

14. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    if he does decide to come back for tf4, please cut all ties w/ the previous 3 and just do one straight up g1 in 3d! :) 

15. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the fact that when there is a poll on this boards about the appreciation of Michael's movies there are more people who liked it compared to those who hated it. But on most threads you can hear mainly the haters, because that's what they do. Unfortunately they're the minority even on this forum. Not to mention the million fans of the franchise worldwide.
    Also very often I hear some opinions that TF: Prime is a much better show than Michael's movies but people forget that without Michael this show would have never happened. And the TV series is visually very heavily influenced by Michael's movies. Not to mention Orci and Kurtzman's involvement. And I really love TF: Prime.
    So keep on hating guys. TF 4 is coming and Michael will be involved in it one way or another. Sorry to disappoint you. :) 

16. MNsor

MNsor Well-Known Member

-I: Herr Direktor, the people keep on saying you don't have imagination, nor sense of humor or any idea of what a consistent dialog ist. They also say you'd better change pace from time to time, like... I don't know... not filling the gaps between two explosions with some verbal diarrea action by a psychotic Sam Witwicky or one of his friends/relatives/collegues/boss... They keep on saying it and they're not likely to stop. Maybe their criticism is not without a reason...what do we do???

-B: Don't panic Igor. Just keep on saying TF4 will be better than the previous ones, like we did with TF3 and TF2: people always end up believing it... Tough poeple...people like me, who can't tell the difference between a movie and a commercial. Oh and by the way: Latinas are all sluts, Arabs are fun to laugh at and gays are ridiculous but can sometimes come in handy...

-I: Herr Direktor, don't you think you exagerate?

-M: That was a joke...

-I: Oh... I guess this is the point where I'm supposed to laugh... ah ha ha

-M: You're fired!

17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    LMAO look at those crazy fans at the beginning of the video. :lol 
    Michael Bay: 'You're scaring me right now!"

18. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I'd rather have a reboot that tells a planned out story and can start fresh with no restraints and better use of the villains, then a movie that is a sequel to a series that is full of continuity issues and which has already killed off all the iconic villains.

Really, what would we lose by rebooting the movies? The trilogy is done, it reached a close. It's not like they could even really go anywhere with it.

19. imranbecks

imranbecks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow.... Its finally open!!! Glad I live in Singapore :) 

Now I gotta find time to go to Universal Studios!!!!!

20. EnerJohn

News Credits:
    Why do people think it's because if Bay we have TF Prime and had animated? You really think it's all because of Bay? Anyone could have made these movies and Transformers would have still been just as big. I'm not Bay hating here, just saying the truth. You want to know the secret of the why the Transformers movies are so big? I love telling this secret, THE MOVIES HAVE TRANSFORMERS IN THEM! You really think people go see these movies because Bay makes them?!?! You really think Transformers would be nothing without Bay?!?! Fools!