metroplex vs omega supreme vs fortres maximus

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gregles, Sep 5, 2011.

1. gregles

gregles quintesson

im not just asking who would win in a fight I wanna know who you think is the best character, which has the greatest design and which one would you reintroduce into a current continunity like say prime or movieverse. they have all been drastically different sizes and had personalitys across different continuanitys but they have often been the big bases.

personaly im with omega supreme all the way, the way he talked and his up tight persanality made some great comedy moments in g1 and he has the most standout distinctive looking design which I think gives the feeling of getting an actual character with him rather than just a big bot. I like the other two and idw have tried to give both more distinct personalities shrinking maximus for his role as a tough prison wordan and making metroplex more mysterious but i personaly think omega beats them both. what do you think?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  2. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Character ~ Omega Supreme

Design ~ Fort Max

I've not seen many episodes with Fort Max/Metroplex.

Comics are a ever changing storied history. One I don't want to delve into.

More so for the sake of argument. Twenty years of lore can lead to quite the headache.

So by process of elimination I went with Omega for character/personality.

3. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme, both in character and design.

4. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Damn... I really can't call this. Omega would be cool, a leader or supreme sized one in prime would kick ass but fort max just looks cooler and omega has very little personality going on max from the comics at least does.

I'd love a show where they actually explored Max's bio and had him as a peace loving bot that is actually the ultimate weapon, debating weather to act or or not due to massive amounts of damage he would do to his suroundings.

But that said I'm getting TFC devi and I want a good Omega to stand off against that, so my vote goes to Omega even though I want Fort more.

Oh and yeah metroplex... what ever.

And and in a fight Max would wreck both of them, he's bigger, faster just as well armed if not better and smarter.

5. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the cartoon continuity, Omega Supreme was the best character, but in the Marvel comic he was dull and unoriginal. The opposite of Fortress Maximus, who was interesting in the comic but forgettable in the cartoon.

Design-wise, I'll say Omega edges out Fort Max and would be the one I'd most want to see a new toy of.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme overall.

Headmasters Fortress is a better character, but he's not much of one in most of the other continuities.

OS's WFC design would be most welcome, or one heavily influenced by it.

7. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    in a fight? omega supreme. he is the most logical with almost no emotion.

8. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    How do you figure? Metroplex is more than twice his size and Fortress Maximus is at least three times larger than Metroplex. (Going by the cartoons of Headmasters)

9. apooh812

apooh812 Well-Known Member

Size-wise, Fortress was bigger than Metroplex who is also much bigger than Omega Supreme.

10. Janitor

Janitor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since I only followed the toon fiction, Omega for me. And partsformer be damned, he rocked as a toy. Sadly, as a kid I "only" had Metroplex. IMO, toywise:

Fort Max > Omega Supreme >>>> Metroplex.

Hell, I'd even rank Scorponok and Trypticon (and even Devastator) ahead of Metroplex. But that's just the spoiled brat in me. :cry 

11. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    IDK i think that omega is more calculating and resourceful. him and metroplex are close in size. fort max is way bigger but never wanted to fight he is a great toy but IMO weak. i guess i just seeing omega doing whatever it took to get the job done and the target eliminated.