Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence: Limited Edition - no longer available to preorder?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by thefrozenred, Feb 21, 2006.

1. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Turns out my friend at Blockbuster may not be able to reserve MGS3: Subsistence for me, so I'm looking at a variety of other online retailers...but now I'm finding out that the Limited Edition of MGS3: Subsistence is no longer available for preorder. The LE is different from the standard MGS3:S release because it features disc 3, "Persistence," which has all of MGS3's cut scenes...and I'm kind of wanting that.

Does anyone have any information on this..?

2. SpazmasterX

SpazmasterX Well-Known Member

Huh? The Demo theatre (Cutscene viewer) comes with every copy of MGS3: Subsistence. It's built in. They wouldn't need a seperate disc for cutscenes already in the game. Hell, I have never even heard of a limited edition. I preordered mine a week or two ago and it's going to come with a bonus DVD but that's just about the history of the series and a interview with Hideo Kojima.

EDIT: I just realized I spelled it "theatre." I have way too many european friends. Next thing you know I'll be going on about colours and football and knickers.

3. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

It's been that way for a few weeks, i tried to order it a gamestop.com about two weeks ago and it was gone already.

4. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Damn.. :(  I just called my local Gamestop, and the guy had no clue about MGS3: LE...he claims I can still preorder it, but like I said, he sounded like a dummy when it came to MGS.

5. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Yeah, I don't think you can get the third Cd anymore. I should have pre-ordered it. I have no freaking idea why I didn't. I don't think my dad would have let me order online though since he's not into buying anything online and since I don't have a job, yeah, I rely on him to buy me stuff. And BTW, I'm busy with High School (and night school) so I can't get a job right now so don't call me lazy. :p 

So when is Subsistence coming out? I think its on March 14th and it would be perfect since it would be one day after my birthday. Can't wait to play it again and all the MGS games chronologically since now I'll have the O.G. MG1 and MG2. Plus all the extra stuff Subsistence has.

:ev: