1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

message from prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Moroni Prime, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I'm sorry to start a new thread for this.

I've searched all over for a website from a while back, I've even tried TFW's search. What I'm trying to find is a site where you would type in certain names and words, and the prime would speak them. It would be a message saying that whomevers name you entered was a decepticon, etc...

Can anyone point me to the site? I would use the wayback machine internet archive to search, but I don't remember what site to search for.

Please help.

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  3. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Doesn't seem to work anymore though.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Not surprising, considering it was a movie marketing gimmick (although a very clever and fun one). I would guess it's because they had a limited contract on it with Peter Cullen. If it were still available, he's still be collecting royalties. If I were his agent, that's what I would've negotiated.

I'm sure there are some fans here who still have the messages saved on their phones. I sent it to like 30 of mine, some multiple times. It was just fun hearing Prime say "YOUR MOTHER!"

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was sad when I found out he wouldn't call Canada. I guess he didn't want to pay for long distance charges :(