Menasor81

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by skylynx555, Aug 11, 2010.

1. skylynx555

skylynx555 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is a negative feedback since this guy asked me to reserve for over 3 months and dont even answer back and let me know what the status

i even keep his items regarless other offer that i got - i kept my promise

Beware not serious at all

:thumbdown 

2. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Traded my Shadow Commander armor for a few retail items that I have been having trouble finding around here, as well as a video game that I'd been wanting to have. It took a while for him to ship the items out, but that is more because some of the stuff I asked for can be ridiculously hard to find at retail (the deal had to be altered a bit because he wasn't able to find one of the initial items). However, he made sure that what I got was the best quality he could find, shipped as soon as he got them, and the items arrived quickly and in great condition.

Overall, I highly recommend doing business with him.

3. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 Hoping for spontaneous disintegration

Just got my end of a pretty large trade, and I am IMPRESSED!!

Communication was fast!! Got a little scattered but back in line quickly. Very quickly. He really pushed to make a deal happen, and was very easy to negotiate with.

Shipping - Right when scheduled, and arrived fast and safe. Everything was packed in to perfection!! I received a number of items that easily could have been damaged if not properly secured, and everything was perfect. He definitely has some shipping skills!!

Items - Wow. All of them were just as described, and in fantastic condition. Better than advertised, at the very least.

I am very, very happy with our trade, and absolutely would do business with again!!