1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Menasor and Defensor giftset, worth? avalabilety? , Advice needed

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Easterling Capt, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I am looking to get the Defensor and Menasor giftset ( Us version )I see BBTS has one Menasor for 650 but I dont remember him beeing that high in value.

So how common are these what should one expect to pay for them is my main issue ? Anyone know anyone with either of them for sale. They need to be complete and in good condition.

I already have them with Motermaster and hot spot boxed with bubbles and all small parts and guns for the limbs in c8-c9 condition that I will sell once I get a giftset so that should get me some funds.

Any advice or link to a seller or anyting would be great.

//Mac

2. Refused

Refused No brain, No pain

Ebay:
    BBTS is often overpriced on vintage tf, but $550/600 is the actual price range for a menasor giftset (looking at ebay). Menasor is not easy to find but not impossible, defensor is one of the most easy to find out (300/400 for an unused one...at max)

3. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Cool , thx for the help.

4. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

All I know is that I can't afford them and good luck on your hunt!

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Actually the US Defensor giftset is rather hard to find, especially in good condition. The last couple I've seen on ebay have gone for well over $600. There have been several foreign versions on ebay.