Megatron's great plan

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by megapork, Nov 2, 2012.

1. megapork

megapork Cheese

So his master plan is not only revive and rule cybertron through the activation of the omega lock but also to cyberform earth. Not a bad plan, but did he forget the fact of Unicron being earth's core. Pretty sure if the allspark can revive cybertron, it can also revive a living being from stasis. Wouldnt reviviing unicron also lead to megatron losing cybertron anyway since unicron will undoubtedly try to eliminate his brother too.

2. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Shouldn't you put the word "Spoiler" on the title? Just in case.
    Or "in the title", could somebody correct me?

3. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Wait...
    Has the episode been introduced today? I am confused.
    It is the Saturday, but it is the early beggining of this day of week.

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

To be honest, Megapork, I don't think it would revive Unicron, if only for two reasons:

1: The Omega Keys are said to reawaken/restore the core of Cybertron, which is Primus. Given that Primus is Unicron's polar opposite both in power, mindset and lifeblood, I doubt any pro-Primus energy would even begin to revive Unicron. If anything, it could well exterminate Unicron's leftover corpse from the Earth.

2. The Earth formed around Unicron, hence why he could control it and form avatars and stuff. By replacing all that natural earth with metal generated by the Omega Lock, I think it's safe to assume that even if Unicron ever did reawaken, his body would be trapped beneath the metal forged by the Omega Lock.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Terraforming, which cyberforming is a word play of, doesn't usually involve stuff in the very planet's core. I don't think this omega lock stunt will end up waking up Unicron.