Megatron or Galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Jul 27, 2010.

?

Who do you like better?

1. Megatron

63 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. Galvatron

24 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    i'm a huge (nemoy) Galvatron fan!!!!!! if they would'nt have fucking ruined him in season 3 and 4 w/ that bs voice, Galvatron would win, But Megatron is to god damn awesome as a whole and wins.

I dont know about everyone else but when i think of megatron i hear that metallic voice in my head that frank welker lent to megs.

2. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I voted Galvatron because I'm sick & tired of Megatron at this point.

I kinda want optimus Prime & Megatron to take a break for a year or 2. So galvatron & rodimus prime can get some much needed screen time & toy time.

I stopped buying the IDW comics because they were just not worth my $4 bucks. so having optimus & megatron pushed to the side in the comic doesn't count.

I kinda want to see a new transformers cartoon & toy line. that has rodimus prime & galvatron as the starring faction leaders. with no optimus & no megatron at all. It would be awesome to have different sized rodimus prime & galvatron toys in a singular year like megatron & optimus get.

3. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    My brain tells me Megs, because he's a "better leader" and more in-control, but man, I have to admit, as an adult S3 Galvatron is really entertaining. And, his craziness actually made him just as dangerous as Megatron, if not moreso.

Hail Galvatr-BLAM!
    *gets blown away by Galvatron mid-sentence for praising him

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    . . . . and I'll opt out of voting simply for this reason and that I like both for different reasons.

That being said, that's pretty much my take on most all TFs, especially G1 TFs. I'd be better off just listing those I don't like at all :lol