Heavy/Scratch: Megatron Mp-xx Becoming A Reality !!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by anemis, Nov 23, 2005.

1. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

lol no i,m not god... simple guy with allot of imagination and perceverance....but hey if i were god i,d do the entire transformer g1 world into what we would all want it to look like.....

now for news i will be making a g1 updated LAZERBEAK !!! but i need to know wich of theses 3 modes would you prefer ? a cell phone (high-tech) or a palm or a blackberry ? i tought it would be cool to have him upgraded to something more independant then a cassette , thougts anyone ?

now i,m already seeing interest about the possibility of selling megatrons....it,s highly likelky that it will happen but as some of you are concerned, at a high price..... given this is the most complex work i,ve done at this point and the level of difficulty this piece is and that my mp-02 magnus is a walk in a park compared to this one (just look at all the curved parts like the canon and legs and the fact that all pieces need to be perfectly done to work with each other, and molding this is near impossible.....)so yeah the price will be high unfortunatly and in a VERY LIMITED number since like i said before what i,m doing here is not my primary job and i have a familly to take care of so my time is very limited on theses.....as for the actual price i,m still not sure yet but i can already say it will cost more then the mp-02 trailer....

as for the gun mode pics i will take some soon... holidays are coming so i,m a bit on a tight schedule.....

mre to come soon....

2. xenocryst

xenocryst Why yes, I *am* a geek. TFW2005 Supporter

My 2 cents: If Lazerbeak is going to be a cell phone, he should be the Motorola RAZR.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    but if its a RAZR, it will be THIN as hell, and you'll have almost nothing to get to work with in terms of transforming, or a robot mode with substance. Motorolla 551 would give you some bulk to use with a torso and such.... It ought to be a triple-changer, phone, bird, and 'bot; now that would kick-ass. I saw a custom from Jarrod where he made from scratch a G1 Laserbeak that turned into a bot instead of a tape...

Andy

4. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It seems you painted Megatron's lower legs silver...shouldn't they be black?

5. e3nine

e3nine I have a large MISB collection.

News Credits:
    I can only imagine what a RAZR Laserbeak would be like ... that'd be unreal.

6. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Ditto!

7. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

WIP