Megan Fox: Stop Comparing Me to Angelina Jolie!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by optimusprime42, Jun 12, 2009.

1. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Why? Why be pissed? Think about it for a second.

Until Transformers, Megan Fox was known for doing a Disney movie. (Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen) And even at that, she wasn't instantly a star. She did little movies, here and there, nothing about her really stood out until she dressed like a whore and Bay filmed her like it was a music video.

Transformers took her from Hollywood obscurity and made her FAMOUS.

She should be damn thankful that she got anywhere in Hollywood. Real talents have been pushed aside in favor of people like her. True quality that will never see the light of a movie projector or TV screen because we all cave for people like her.

Her horrible attitude sours Mikaela. I can't look at the screen and see a character who's meant to be more than just a pretty face, unfortunately caught between two warring alien factions. I look at the screen and see a bitch desperately trying to convince the public she's acting worth a damn. Her character lost any real worth with me once her terrible attitude started coming through.

You could compare her to William Shatner (what with his ego and all) but we both know he'd at least shake a fan's hand, not spit acid in their face like she would. At the very least, he'd be human towards them, even if it was abrupt.

And being compared to a young Angelina Jolie doesn't lessen who she is. In fact, it boosts her name and credibility in Hollywood. The only person lessening Megan Fox, is Fox herself. Any actor or actress worth their salt would use the comparison as a stepping stone to greatness, then push themselves beyond the boundaries and really make a name for themselves so comparisons needn't be made.

If anything, it should humble her. It should make her say "Wow... thank you for a great compliment." It doesn't. It turns her into the Bitch-O-Matic 5000.

Do you have any idea how many people in Hollywood just getting their start would LOVE to be compared to a big name, and have the chance to be greater if they were given a shot?

It's disgusting to see her act like this. Shia acts weird and says really disgusting things, but at least you know if you asked him for an autograph, you at least have a chance of getting it, and he might even not be rude about it. Megan Fox would not only spit on you, she might even cold cock you for thinking about being on the same sidewalk as her.

When her ego finally deflates (and it will), she's gonna come crashing down like the Hindenburg. She'll see that she should've been far more grateful for her chances, and she'll regret it.

I'm absolutely stunned that you can't see it.

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

... who cares? Talentless woman objects to comparison with other talentless woman. Great. Now go make me a sandwich, bitches. And stay out of films.

3. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

Oh, wow, let's never compare her to the awesomeness of William Shatner because he's way better than her, ego and all. He's not even half as bad as this worthless bitch but I agree completely with the rest of your post.

I watch Hope and Faith and Megan was on it and acted just as snotty as she probably does in reality, thinking she was hot and all men wanted her.

She was absolutely NOTHING, even after being on that show regularly as the older, slutty, bitch daughter and she made an appearance on Two and a Half Men and had other movie roles and was still a no name oin Hollywood until Transformers.

She's lucky because if she were ugly, she wouldn't be so famous. She has NO acting skills at all and acts like a spoiled bitch who thinks she is above everyone.

Even if you are good looking, I still hate people who say "I am obviously not ugly" and act like that, it's so lame and you need to get over yourself. I wish I looked like her but her attitude blows more than her mouth.

4. gnodprime1

gnodprime1 Made of sterner stuff

Ebay:
    Would "adult films" be worse than The Hills, Megan? Cause that's where your "acting" would take you if not for these robot movies.

I'd love to see her killed off in ROTF...

What an ungrateful bitch. I hate her more and more everytime she opens her mouth and words come out.

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I think Megan just wants to craft her own career and not be compared to a much more accomplished actress like Jolie. There's too much hate on Megan on this board. She may come off as egoistic but her confidence in herself and straightforwardness is a nice change of pace in today's world. BTW I do find her very attractive (despite the tats) so I am solidly in her corner.

6. Elita_One

I am probably as confident as she is, maybe more, but it's how you present yourself. I don't go around telling people "I am better than you are" and I don't act that way at all. I hold my head high and don't let my head get big but, at the same time, I make sure not to come across as so in love with myself.

Personality is a huge factor when it comes to perceiving someone and her personality sucks. It's great to be confident but she's just plain full of herself, it's ridiculous. In her career, she should be a little more aware of things because everyone is going to hear about everything you say and do.

7. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

Leave it to Sledge to have the best comment about Fox and Jolie... LMFAO.

8. Predaking

I get your point, but she may just get misconstrued in the media with the way she gives her opinion (straight, non-pc style). Sure a little humility may do her a lot of good, but that doesn't mean she's that full of herself. In the end we can only judge her by the way she's protrayed in the media since we have no idea what kind of a person she really is. Just sayin'.

9. Elita_One

I get what ya mean. I was actually thinking the same thing, that maybe what she says has something missing or added or changed just for publicity or to start a feud. She might actually be a nice person and proper and not a slut, haha.

The thing is, it's kinda hard to believe she isn't like this because she's being painted in a bad way and she doesn't seem to ever come out and correct anything that is said about her and most celebrities do that when something isn't right.

She also has that "I'm a stuck up bitch" look to her, haha.

10. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    She just wants to be a individual

11. Predaking

Maybe she just not one of those people who cares about how she's protrayed by the media and does her own thing. I follow her on twitter and she doesn't come off as that ego-centric, instead she poses a lot with the people she's with and the people she runs into at hotels and restaurants so it gives me the impression that she's not some stuck up bitch. But hey I do realize that she's famous because of her looks (which she'll be the first one to admit) and not her talent (which she also may not dispute). Megan is refreshing to me because she knows that she's successful for working in a very superficial world of hollywood and she's ok with that. She says a lot of things that are true but not uttered by most people because it's not PC so I give her props for that.

12. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

We have a winner!

13. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Jolie comparisons increased after Megan Fox got her lip injections.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  14. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    Who's Megan Fox again...?

Wait, she was actually in Transformers?!

What, she's an actress?!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go off to puke...

15. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My distaste increased as well, she's lookin pretty fake these days

16. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I mentioned it before...and I'll do so again...

Did anyone even see her during the MTV Movie Awards?

The way she treated Andy Samberg was pure shit. She had the Russel Crowe look. (Ya know, when he won the Oscar and fired the glaring look at Steve Martin for adding him into the humorous opening monologue? Same look this little tart gave Samberg.)

That's pure arrogance. Pure ego. That's not her being self assured, that's her being a stuck up bitch who can't laugh, even when it's a compliment about her.

Fuck 'er.

17. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    I'm usually one of the first people to take a dig at Fox...

... but that's a bit much.

If true, she needs to step up the acting, because air-brushed makeup caked women like her are ten a penny.

18. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Oh great, TFW is now officially a gossip forum.

Next up: Can you BELIEVE what was found in Shia's dumpster?

19. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Video *he* recorded of his parents having sex? (What? With him, anything's possible at this point!)

I keed, I keed.

20. Faxon

Faxon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, do you think she will actually kill herself when she finds out about here Human alliance figure?