Digibash: Mega Prowl's Digibashes

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Mega Prowl, Oct 3, 2018.

1. AJthecybermon64

AJthecybermon64 Autobot maintenance and wellbeing officer

I had some ideas I want to share with you for some plans for future art/a major custom project I'm doing

2. Mega Prowl

Mega Prowl General artist

Go ahead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AJthecybermon64

Im making a new threads soon for my star seekers and in real life I gotten a ko bruticus that came with two swindles and blast offs and I'm going to make it into bruticus maximums but I need to get the paints first but I gotten the polish for the joints

4. Mega Prowl

I see, I hope it's going to be awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AJthecybermon64

Yeah see you then

6. Mega Prowl

Back again with new Digibashes this time, and on the first of February, too!

Generation Selects Action Master Windmill.png

Action Master Windmill: As the Shattered Glass Autobots began their assault on Autobot city, another portal appeared, and a group of Autobots not related to their evil counterparts had arrived just in time, Windmill had teamed up with Rotorstorm in taking down most of the Shattered Glass Autobot Seekers, Rotorstorm commented on how similar on how Windmill looked, Windmill had this to say to his blue companion.

"I'd say the same to you, mate."

that was when the two were getting overwhelmed by the sheer number of the Seekers when Truck Grimlock and the Dinobots came to their rescue, but even that wasn't enough, even with the help of the younger Dinobots in their combined form of Volcanicus Jr., the seekers were being blasted by another member.

Generations Selects Omega Spreem Digibash.png

Action Master Omega Spreem: Omega Spreem had saved his teammates and kept blasting the Shattered Glass Autobot Seekers as more kept coming, Omega knew that this battle was not in the favor of the Autobots the team was helping, but he decided to fight on, regardless if he died, at least he would go down fighting, thankfully, he didn't die as the Seekers' attention was diverted to two of the Resident Decepticons of this universe who had somehow got involved.

Combiner Wars Action Master Turbo Master Digibash.png

Action Master Turbo Master: Turbo Master and his fellow Action Master Double Punch were on patrol due to Galvatron's orders, they were bored, Turbo Master wanted to kill some Autobots, Double Punch was a little less enthusiastic, but they were wanting some action when they picked up activity over at Autobot city, and when they arrived, they saw the Autobots being overwhelmed by their evil counterparts.

Double Punch thought about reporting this to Galvatron, but Turbo Master saw this battle as an opportunity to get some kills, Double Punch tried to stop his partner, but Turbo Master joined the battle, not caring about which side he would pick, he decided to take out some Autobot Seekers, and it seemed like a good number of them were destroyed, and like the resident Autobots, Turbo Master was overwhelmed, and was quickly killed, this made Double Punch want to avenge his fallen partner, and quickly aided the Autobots in fighting off the threat, but the threat continued as Elita One and her group arrived with Screwhead in tow.

Earthrise Action Master Double Punch Digibash.png

Action Master Double Punch: Double Punch had joined with the Autobots in trying to fight off their Evil counterparts as he had destroyed more seekers, he pointed out that there was no end to these seekers when Mega Prowl assisted him, even though the two were enemies, they were temporary allies at the moment, and more of the Autobots began to assist Double Punch, that was when the more Seekers started dwindling in numbers and more evil Autobots started coming out, many of them resembling the Autobots who had died during the first battle of Autobot city three years ago.

The Autobots and their temporary ally knew they were going to be in big trouble as they recognized a familiar figure, It was Optimus Prime, but they could see that he was not here to save them, Mega Prowl knew that this wasn't the Optimus he knew, it was the evil counterpart to their Optimus Prime.

That was something, wasn't it? I'm happy with how these turned out. as you can tell, @SGRoadbuster wanted something specific, but I didn't do them the way he wanted, well almost, one of them I think is kind of what he wanted, but not fully.

Rotorstorm was similar in colors to Windmill, except that he was released a year after Windmill had been, you would almost think the former would be an upgrade to the latter, but no, the two are completely different figures, that means that the original G1 toys were different designs with similar colors, but the blue on Rotorstorm is much lighter than the blue Windmill had.

Now Omega Spreem on the other hand, I liked it because the Brunt mold looked good, but the Centurion Drone worked better meaning that Omega could be done if executed correctly, which is exactly how it went. the yellow, sky blue, and neon pink work well with this mold along with the red visor. SG Roadbuster wanted Double punch from Brunt, but I thought otherwise.

Double Punch from Brunt? No sane person would do that. Earthrise Scorponok was WAY better than Brunt, hence the homage, and the original Action Master figure looked like Scorponok, believe me, we already have Black Zarak from both the Super God Masterforce and Generations Selects figures. I didn't want to do Black Zarak, anyway. And remember when I said Beast Wars Double Punch? I meant Kingdom Double Punch, I had to correct that mistake to clear any misunderstandings.

The last one of this list is Turbo Master, bit of a surprise with this one, I didn't want to do this Action Master, originally, but I decided that I would follow through with my intentions on doing this one, so instead of Siege Sixgun, I had to make Turbo Master from the Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors Alpha Bravo/Vortex/Blades mold, I felt Sixgun was not a good representation, so the helicopter mold it is.

Aside from the head, I did use the Unite Warriors Bruticus head because I thought it would look better, and it does, and what was the color that I think is somewhat brighter than pink? Salmon? I don't think it shows up well enough, but it gets the point across. The eyes are fine, I think the purple stands out better than I thought.

And the Decepticon insignia looks good because I did cheat a little by copying it from the same image I found the Bruticus head from, it still looks good, though, no color changes need for that. didn't do the guns or the helicopter blades because they would have taken too much time.

I think that about covers the Action Masters, I'm thinking of doing more Autobots that were mentioned in Windmill's bio, both normal and Shattered Glass Autobots, especially Shattered Glass Optimus Prime since he showed up at the end of Double Punch's bio, I got something special in mind.

I'll see you when I finish those Digibashes.

• Like Like x 2
  7. AJthecybermon64

I have some suggestions for updated halo figures if you like to hear it. These customs are pretty sweet too

8. Mega Prowl

Yeah, but I wasn't thinking about Halo, I was thinking more of the Transformers multiverse, y'know, that sort of thing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mega Prowl

Hours later, I'm up and still making digibashes, this batch I have made, it's gonna knock your socks off, so hold on tight, we're heeded into the intense Digibash group I've done yet. I'm not exactly on PopCross Studios' level, but it's as close as I'm gonna get.

Earthrise ROTF Ratchet.png

Ratchet: Ratchet arrived from the Axiom Nexus from which had been visiting until news of the the Shattered Glass Autobots attacked the Digibash Universe and saw the outcome of the battle as he immediately jumped in, tending to the injured and the mortally wounded, he was attacked by none other than Brawn, who had somehow escaped his cell and almost landed a hit on the medic, but Ratchet knew that Brawn was slow and took advantage of Minibot's speed, quickly knocking out Brawn, and threw him out of the medbay.

Ratchet knew that he couldn't save the bots whose Sparks were expiring and had to work on the bots that were still alive, he hoped the group he came with was doing all they can to keep the Autobots of this universe from dying. Meanwhile, another Minibot snuck in and attacked the medic.

Shattered Glass Power Of The Primes Windcharger.png

Shattered Glass Windcharger: Windcharger leapt at Ratchet as he tried to use his magnetic ability to rip the medic apart, but Ratchet managed to evade the insane Minibot, however, he couldn't evade Windcharger forever, fortunately for Ratchet, one of the bots on the berths was able to take out Windcharger, however, it wasn't permanent as the shot from the bot knocked out the evil Minibot.

Ratchet thanked the bot who had saved him from certain doom, the bot was none other than Pipes, who had been injured in the battle though, the injuries he received were serious, Pipes noted that more of their evil counterparts would be reaching the medbay if they didn't get any help, that was when Ratchet's fellow teammate Crosshairs arrived.

Kingdom Crosshairs Digibash.png

Crosshairs: Crosshairs arrived just in time to tell Ratchet that the evil Autobots were all over the place once the evil version of Optimus Prime arrived, Ratchet asked the Wrecker about where he was, to which Crosshairs replied with this response.

"Oh, you know, killing those evil Decepticon Knockoffs. I tell ya, they don't even hold a candle much less fight back."

Ratchet knew that Crosshairs was being full of himself, he didn't realize that Windcharger had gotten back up and was about to attack Ratchet again, but Crosshairs was quicker than Windcharger was and blasted the Minibot's head off, killing Windcharger for good, Ratchet looked shocked, he didn't realize that Windcharger had gotten back up, and that Crosshairs saved his life. The Wrecker then said that the Medbay wasn't safe without protection, which is why he came to protect Ratchet and the injured bots, Ratchet nodded, even if Crosshairs was a jerk who was full of himself, the Wrecker was still loyal to the Autobot cause.

Combiner Wars Ironclad.png

Ironclad: Ironclad had been outside when the Medbay was being overrun, he hoped Ratchet and Crosshairs would be okay when he took down a Seeker, as tough as he was, he couldn't stop all of the Evil Autobots from spreading, the heroic Autobot then ran into Elita One when the two fought, Elita taunted the Autobot, saying that he was pathetic and was a wimp, but she didn't know that Ironclad had spent some time in the Axiom Nexus as a boxer, and he was tougher than he looked.

The two fought in a fierce match, it seemed Elita was winning at first, but all her kicks and punches did little to Ironclad, and he gave Elita a right hook so hard, Elita had a gash on the right side of her cheek, and and what Ironclad said next, infuriated her.

"Sorry, toots, but I don't discriminate genders. I won this little fight because I fight fair, but the bigger fight's still going on, besides, I think you just lost respect from your fellow bots."

Ironclad was right, those who stopped fighting for a moment were watching the fight, the evil Prime was among them saw the fight, he was disappointed and disgusted, he raised his ion rifle and blasted a hole through Elita's spark chamber, killing her, immediately. Ironclad saw this and was easily enraged, both sides resumed fighting, and Ironclad tried to rush towards the Prime, but more of the Autobot Seekers tackled him in order for Prime to move on.

Shattered Glass Studio Series 86 Hot Rod-Rodimus.png

Hot rod/Rodimus: Rodimus had been gunning down bots shortly before he came across Mega Prowl, the two were equally matched in skill and combat as the two fought, that was when they noticed the evil version of Superion take on Defensor, the two dodged as the two Combiners battled while the two bots continued their fight as Mega Prowl spoke during the fight.

"So, what are you? A Hot rod clone? Ooh, maybe a Menasor look-a-like? Or just a nobody?"

Hot Rod felt insulted when he tried fighting back as he replied.

"Hey! I Ain't no clone, and I ain't a nobody, nor a look-a-like! Name's Hot Rod, and youse better remember the name because once I take Optimus down, I'll be leader of the Autobots."

Mega Prowl snickered as he kept fighting the evil version of Rodimus when he spoke back.

"Really? You really got the short end of the stick when I know my Hot rod became leader for a year when my Optimus died, but that ended when Optimus came back, and you sound more like the Starscream of this universe. Assuming you ever met him."

Hot Rod looked infuriated, that was when he and Mega Prowl took notice of the fight between Ironclad and Elita One, and when Elita lost, Optimus killed her, Rodimus didn't know how to take Elita's death, he knew that she was into him, but he didn't acknowledge Elita's affection for him, all he was concerned about was getting rid of Optimus, but that changed when he saw Optimus kill Elita, something inside him made him want to kill Optimus even more.

Mega Prowl took this opportunity to leave Hot rod alone as he moved on to continue the battle, Hot rod growled as he spoke to himself.

"You'll get yours, Prime. when I get my hands on you, you'll wish you'd never been sparked."

Combiner Wars Energon Wing Saber.png

Wing Saber: Wingsaber had been able to take down some evil Aerialbots who weren't even partners with the actual evil combiner, he had gone up against Jetfire, it wasn't easy for Wingsaber since he scanned a new jet mode after coming to the Axiom Nexus, he wished that he had his old body's firepower, but he had to do with what he had been given, plus, he had a faster jet mode, he may have liked the speed, but he couldn't match the firepower that Jetfire had, Windmill and Rotorstorm had arrived to assist him and sent Jetfire plummeting to the ground.

Seeing that Jetfire was tougher than they initially thought, the trio fired on Jetfire from below, and they managed to damage him even further with their combined firepower, Jetfire couldn't take anymore damage and fled as he went back to his universe. Wing Saber thanked the two helicopter Autobots, he then asked them where they were when he began fighting jetfire, the the response from both Rotorstorm and Windmill was that they were seeing a decrease in numbers, and that had been on the enemy side.

Siege Cybertron Armorhide.png

Armorhide: Armorhide arrived on the scene as he surveyed the damage. Ratchet had tasked him with getting the injured to the medbay, and he was doing just that when Screwhead attacked him, the two fought as Buggyman joined Armorhide in the fight against his fellow Renegade. Screwhead was furious with Buggyman and he accused his fellow Renegade of siding with the Autobots of this universe, Buggyman told Screwhead that he wasn't into waging war as he and Armorhide knocked out Screwhead, Armorhide had planted a device on Screwhead as the Renegade was transported to the Axiom Nexus.

Armorhide reassured Buggyman that Screwhead would be dealt with as the Renegade was the root of the problem, to which the former Renegade would thank Armorhide for helping out.

Armorhide resumed getting the injured to Ratchet as he saw an Autobot shuttle land, and there was this universe's Optimus Prime as the Autobot leader wasted no time in getting to the city.

Shattered Glass Legacy Optimus Prime.png

Shattered Glass Optimus Prime: The evil Prime stood as he watched his troops get bashed and blasted by his heroic counterpart, he was impressed with how quickly his counterpart disposed of his weakest Autobots, his Counterpart had charged at him, deciding not to waste time when the two began their fight, Optimus had brought out his Energon axe as the evil Prime had his sword and tried stabbing the heroic Autobot.

The evil prime was getting frustrated, and was sent into a wall by Optimus's right hook, causing him to drop his sword, he then leap at his heroic counterpart as he tried going for the heroic Prime's optics in the same way Megatron did once before.

"I'll rip out your optics!"

Optimus kneed his evil counterpart in the equilibrium and unleashed a flurry of punches and judo tossed the dark counterpart in almost the same way he tossed Megatron to the ground, grabbing his own ion rifle, Optimus didn't waste any time when he pointed the rifle at his evil counterpart as he spoke.

"Don't think I'll let you win this fight. I won't let my honor get the better of me, because that's what got me killed, last time. And if you think begging for mercy is going to work, it won't with me."

Optimus blasted the hands off of his dark counterpart as Mega Prowl arrived to tell his leader about how much damage was done and how many lives were lost, the evil Optimus knew he had one last trick hidden in his kibble as the shoulders opened to reveal missiles inside, Mega Prowl fired on the evil Prime's shoulders and blew them off, leaving the evil prime with no weapons left.

The remaining evil Autobots had surrendered as Optimus announced the capture of their Prime, Black Convoy had arrived to take the evil Prime and his Autobots back to their universe as the evil Autobots left, leaving the heroic Autobots to rebuild autobot city and hold a funeral for the Autobots lost in the battle of Autobot city

The Autobots who did survive parted ways with the group of Autobots who helped in the battle of Autobot city, Double Punch left when Optimus told him to give a message to Galvatron, saying that they will continue their fight when the time is right.

Kay and Duke who had been in the battle had requested that they use the shuttle to get back to their colony, and Optimus granted their request as they had taken the shuttle back to their home surprising their friends.

Mega Prowl lamented the loss of Wolf and Twitchy along with Puffa. Ratchet decided to stay as he felt that he was needed here since there were lots of injured Autobots to repair, and wanted know more about this world, Ironclad also decided to stay because of wanting to help in the reconstruction of the city.

When Autobot city was repaired, Ironclad and Ratchet went with Mega Prowl, knowing there were adventures out in the universe to experience and Buggyman welcomed his fellow peace agents as he introduced them to Optimus Prime as the Autobot leader welcomed the peace agents to Autobot city.

Boy, that was a lot to write, besides, I did have fun doing these Digibashes.

So let's start off with Ratchet. Ratchet as you guessed is the Generations Selects Ratchet figure done in Bayformers Ratchet's colors from Revenge Of The Fallen, minus the red lining, he wasn't that had to do, but he wasn't my favorite. he's alright. I think I'll move on to the next one.

Shattered Glass Windcharger was pretty easy to do, I gave him a different color aside from his official Shattered Glass colors, I figured the the Brazilian Camaro figure was a good choice with its yellow variant, and I think I did a good job.

Crosshairs, hoo boy! he wasn't easy especially when I had to do layer upon layer to get the arms and wings the correct colors, the arms more than the wings, and boy, the flame had to be changed from red to black along with the missiles on the top of the robot mode.

Ironclad...I'm surprised I'm the first person to do this Autobot. Ironclad was a concept before either Brawl or Rook were made, and given how Rook was made, I'm surprised Ironclad wasn't given a visual representation and no art of him was ever made. I realized that Ironclad had to be done for the sake of doing the Digibash. Combiner Wars Rook was the template as the face of Unite Warriors Brawl was added on as the description of what Ironclad looked like mentioned a red mouth plate with a crown on being the helmet.

Ironclad came out pretty good as far as I can tell.

Shattered Glass Hot rod, you guys knew this was coming, I wanted to make this Shattered Glass version of Hot rod with SS86 Hot rod. I figured that the full black torso was too bland, so I switched it up a bit as I looked at the colors, and this thought came to me: "Needs more purple." Yeah, I do like how the original figure was done, but I wanted to do my take on it, keep the beard and goatee, but make the torso purple. obviously, I'd let Hot Rod keep the saw blade, since the original figure had the sawblade, I knew I'd let this version of Hot rod keep it.

Wing Saber and Armorhide, gotta give the Unicron Trilogy some love, y'know? These two were both from Combiner Wars Firefly and Siege Powertrain, respectively, Armorhide was the easiest of the two, but Wing Saber I had the most fun doing, I tried my best at the color placements and I think I did okay with it, but the rest don't compare to this last one.

Shattered glass Optimus Prime, I knew this was Shattered Glass material the moment I saw Legacy Prime when he was announced, which everyone says that everyone wants Scourge out of this mold, and who am I to disagree? I wanted Shattered Glass Prime to come out of this mold.

I wouldn't use the masterpiece color palette because it's garbage, Botcon colors are superior, that's how you make a Shattered Glass Optimus Prime.

I think that's about it for this one, I'll do more Digibashes when I've rested.

• Like Like x 3
  10. AJthecybermon64

These digibashes are pretty good

11. Mega Prowl

Yep. I did the rest after I woke up because I was up all night last night. it ook a lot of energy to stay up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AJthecybermon64

I do a lot of my work at night some days

13. Mega Prowl

I guess we have something in common.

14. AJthecybermon64

I've done one the other night and its for a DA user on my DA account because he is sick

15. Mega Prowl

A Deviantart user, huh? I see.

• Like Like x 1
  16. AJthecybermon64

Well i think I told you that already

17. Mega Prowl

Hey everybody, I'm back and I've got just one Digibash this time, but I'll make more soon, and again, I'm not on the level of Popcross Studios, but this Digibash will be interesting.

Siege Gridman Six-Gun.png
    Gridman: in hyper world, Gridman was on his way to bring Alexis Kerib to be tried for justice when a sudden shift in reality caused him to lose the fragment of Alexis as it plunged into who knows where.

Gridman found himself in a computer system that was ancient from long ago, he looked up information about a war from somewhere deep in the universe he had just been transported tom the war originally began with the two factions fighting for control of the planet.

Gridman also found out that the factions were known as Autobots and Decepticons, respectively, and their planet was called Cybertron, and he arrived four million years after the two factions crashed on Earth, and was too late to stop the Decepticons from being woken up, but with the help of the Autobot's Super computer, Teletraaan-1, Gridman was able to revive the Autobots onboard the ship.

As thanks, the Autobots built a Cybertronian body for Gridman to control as it had no spark, the body could transform into a Cybertronic fighter jet, yet, the hyper agent felt that Alexis Kerib was still out there, he thanked the Autobots and continued his mission to find the criminal and bring him back to hyper world, wherever he ended up.

Gridman vowed that as long as Alexis Kerib was on the loose, he would chase him across the multiverse and make him face justice once he was caught.

Oh man, that was something, after a long break, I felt it was time to get back into doing digibashes, and I was thinking of doing Gridman, I watched SSSS.Gridman a few days ago and I had the idea do the hyper agent, himself, though in his original form.

If there are those of you who haven't watched SSSS.Gridman or the original series, I highly recommend you watch original series, first.

I picked Siege Six-Gun since he did look a bit like Gridman, and used his original form as the basis. Also, for some trivia, Gridman had also crossed over with Diaclone, the toyline that came before Transformers and the crossover was a prequel to the anime.

Other than that, I'd like to do more Japanese Tokusatsu heros, or in this, case the mecha that Gridman combines with, it'd be interesting to see.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  18. AJthecybermon64

Pretty cool digibash and story

19. Mega Prowl

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  20. AJthecybermon64

QUOTE="Mega Prowl, post: 20222428, member: 125784"]Thanks![/QUOTE]