Mega Prowl's Crazy Adventures

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Mega Prowl, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Mega Prowl

Mega Prowl General artist

It's been half a year since the comic stagnated in production, I'm really late because of real life, but no more, I have been making footage, but I haven't been able to make it just yet, but I did make this to let you see what's happening outside of this comic, there are characters who haven't appeared yet in this comic, and we'll get to see who they are in this one, besides, it ain't from photos this time.

Where are the others.png

Yup, everyone who hasn't appeared yet has been stuck in limbo from when this comic first started. Seems kind of cruel, doesn't it? And yes, I have Kingdom Tracks in real life is because I got him at the start of this year.

Now onto the subject of the void that is limbo, it prevents those who haven't appeared in this comic at that point from dying a permanent death, meaning while they can die, they will be revived if they die more than once, however they can die in the comic once they enter the real world, and guess who's the one who started this?

I'll give you a hint, he's been popular since the live action films came out long ago.

That's all for now, I'll see you when I get back on track to making more comics for this series, no pun intended.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mega Prowl

Back again! This time, I made something that might make you laugh if you get the context of what this new arrival is saying, and here we go!

mating_call_of_the_arcee.jpg

Funny, right? If you don't get what's going on, I got the idea from this particular Overwatch comic dub and what better character to use than Cyberverse Arcee.

Here's where idea came from:

Go to 00:56, and play it over the comic, the voice actress for Sombra is perfect and hilarious! I watch the dubs just for Sombra because she's hilarious and fun to watch.

Also for GundamMega to go completely against his character is way out of left field, I don't know what he has against Cyberverse Arcee, but I can tell she's going to be the death of him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mega Prowl

Back again, I finally have an actual comic after seven months because real life had been kicking me in the butt, and before we start, this one isn't canon to my comics.

And now, we continue.

The cycle of...

the_cycle_of.jpg

Fun fact, the Matrix of of Leadership you're seeing is from the Reveal The Shield Rodimus VS Cyclonus two pack, and while SS86 Starscream can hold it, he can't grip it, properly, Kingdom Optimus Primal can.

And before you ask, no, I tried putting SS86 Starscream's crown on his Siege counterpart, and it didn't fit.

Still, I added Kickback and Jazz for some comic relief with their comments.

I'll try to upload more when I can.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mega Prowl

And here we go again, another comic this time, and it's back into the canon series this time.

arrival_from_the_future.jpg

Of course, Optimus Primal and a few Maximals come from the future with Billy from the Power Rangers universe, I wanted to do this idea from the very beginning when I had this footage, thankfully, I had it backed up and finally got around to finally getting this done.

So...why have the Maximals and Billy come from the future? And why are they here? Well, we won't know until more is revealed at a later time.

Also, what's up with Prowl II? What does he know that the others don't? Maybe we'll find out when everything progresses down the line.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sheba

Sheba FF 1 Badman=Cyclonus

:popcorn :popcorn 

6. Mega Prowl

This one I wanted to share with you guys as It was taken before the previous comic.

caught_stealing.jpg

Yep, those two stole my wallet, but don't worry, I got it back with help from Hot rod. Any way the next comic is coming up, and it's something I'm proud to have finally achieved.

7. Mega Prowl

So...remember my wallet? I had it being filled with money recently, and on three occasions, I bought something with that money, and what you're about to see is something I've been waiting to do for a while.

hot_rod_s_upgrade_pg_1.jpg
    hot_rod_s_upgrade_pg_2.jpg
    hot_rod_s_upgrade_pg_3.jpg

Yep, Hot rod finally got his upgrade, and now we have something physical for the Creation Matrix, and it's the silver Matrix of leadership from the RTS Rodimus vs Cyclonus two pack.

This is just one of the new figures I bought, you'll see the other two in time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sheba

just so you know, ratchet's grey text is very hard to read.
    :popcorn 

9. Mega Prowl

Trust me, I'm aware, the app that I make my comics with is very limited in the colored speech balloon department, I'm not joking.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sheba

that being the case, I'd suggest a slightly larger text size and image size unless that's a problem for your machine. And black text throughout. It's really small text and I'm getting old lol

11. Mega Prowl

Or...I'm trying to save space for more speech bubbles, which I'm trying to do, I'll try and get a different color for Ratchet's speech bubbles.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sheba

that'll work. Maybe make the image sizes just a hair bigger? Maybe 10 percent? That would help too IMO

13. Mega Prowl

Continuing from where we left off, this picks up where we left Hot rod getting his upgrade, what happens at this point? Let's find out.

unexpected_arrivals_pg_1.jpg
    unexpected_arrivals_pg_2.jpg
    unexpected_arrivals_pg_3.jpg
    unexpected_arrivals_pg_4.jpg
    unexpected_arrivals_pg_5.jpg
    unexpected_arrivals_pg_6.jpg

Of course I had to get more Legacy figures, Blurr looked so good, I couldn't pass up the opportunity! The same could be said for Override as well.

Skywarp, however, was not part of that line and I've had him for...what? A year and a half? Not sure how long it was, but he was at a pretty good price when I found him.

Lore-wise, The Axiom Nexus is basically a multiversal hub for any Cybertronian to go to when they are visiting that universe.

And from my perspective, Override and Blurr are from their universes, Cybertron and IDW 1.0, respectively, though for Blurr, he's at the point from after the Dark Cybertron arc of the series and might have visited the Axiom Nexus.

Override, however comes from the end of the Cybertron cartoon, and for obvious reasons, she ended up in the Axiom Nexus.

Skywarp is the odd one out because he's not been to the Axiom Nexus, and he's the very same Skywarp from 8bitboy's comics, and we all know what kind of antics any Skywarp in general get into, and you know it always ends with prank.

I don't know if this will be a running gag, but Energon goodies...I get the feeling these will cause Cybertronians to have their version of a stomach ache or an upset stomach, and poor Skywarp had to be a victim to that.

So...what did Skywarp do to annoy 8bitboy in order to come to my series? I don't know what it was, but it must have driven Skywarp to either boredom or not wanting to fight in another pointless war.

Either way, we'll never know. Anyway, I'll have to take some more pictures after next month, because I'm taking a break for now.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sheba

:popcorn 

15. Mega Prowl

Oh boy, late again, but I'm back with another comic this time, fortunately, I got off my butt and started working on this one, had some trouble uploading the comic the first time, so I had to split it in to two pages the first time, so with that out of the way, here we go!

20230320_203532.jpg
    20230320_203749.jpg

Yes, my Gunpla needed an upgrade, but fun fact, this isn't the same one, I bought a second one of the same model, and I wanted to make it different from the one I was already using, funny enough, I had paint lying around, and wouldn't you know it, I painted it in Skywarp's colors.

As for Bug bite and Crasher, I found Bug bite at my local GameXchange, last year, and Crasher at my local Walmart a few weeks back, so I had to throw them in at this point.

Do I like Gobots? Yes. I really appreciate them for what they are, they weren't the first transforming robots for those who don't already know, but those who do already know their history.

Now the argument about which came first is already stale, and I don't want to continue the argument because it's run its course.

And here's a few pics not related to the comic:

20230214_210645.jpg
    -cfc9rx.jpg
    20230311_014004.jpg 20230311_014008.jpg
    20230311_014012.jpg
    20230311_014016.jpg
    20230214_210349.jpg

Yeah, this is my custom painted RX-78-2, also gave it a Megatron themed beam rifle, funny enough, I gave the shield a silver, black and purple paint job to go with the model.

Still, I had fun painting the thing.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sheba

niiiice

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mega Prowl

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating this comic, I'm doing all I can to keep it going, but I'm happy that I finally got this issue done.

revival_pg_01.jpg revival_pg_03.jpg revival_pg_04.jpg revival_pg_05.jpg revival_pg_06.jpg revival_pg_07.jpg revival_pg_08.jpg revival_pg_09.jpg

Hmm, must've forgotten something, maybe a missing panel, but oh well, it gets the point across. Also, the reason my comic self isn't in this issue is because he's dealing with other things at the moment. Just thought I'd clear it up before there'd be a misunderstanding.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sheba

:jawdropper: :popcorn 

19. Mega Prowl

Man, talk about trying to find something to do while doing things in real life. Okay, here's something I whipped up while looking for some inspiration, and trust me, this ain't canon to the comic, more of a meme than anything else.

skywarp_s_realization_and_declaration.jpg

You know, if Skywarp was left alone, he'd go in pranking everyone left and right, regardless of factions, regardless of race or galaxy they live in, he'd be bored, yet still dangerous enough that he'd be unstoppable.

The funny thing is...Skywarp would have a hard time trying to think of a prank and we all know that he's not a thinker, more of a doer, and unfortunately, everyone would have a hard time trying to catch him, and if you think about it, Skywarp would be labeled as a criminal, and he wouldn't think much of it, to him, he's a prankster, a mean one, but...would he have regrets? If he actually took time to think about, he'd be riddled with guilt and regret over what he had done, but that's not Skywarp, no sir, Skywarp wouldn't be himself if he didn't have his signature mean streak combined with his pranks.

The sole reason for the inspiration came from a YouTube short that was imported from TikTok, the quote from the audio being that the person who had been left alone all day, was about to make whoever made that person angry, make it everybody's problem. Now, downloading the audio via a YouTube downloader site, I put it in Audacity, and when I raised the pitch, I could hear Skywarp saying this.

I could lower the pitch and say that another Decepticon who would be just as unstable as Skywarp would say the exact same thing, but Skywarp fit the bill better because he's a prankster, and that he doesn't care who he targets for a prank. I mean come on, can you not hear Skywarp saying that? it's rather unavoidable.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Sheba

:popcorn :popcorn