Meet me in the bank... it's going down (Episode 26 spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Chopperface, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Raptarrin

Raptarrin Proud Decepticon

Soundwave was truly epic. I am now wondering how he feels about the surprise guest who returns with Megatron. How much does Soundwave know about the Matrix? With all his skill in subterfuge, could he have been prepared for an outcome such as this? Undoubtedly he will support Megatron 100%, and might be a huge help in preventing the other Decepticons from turning O.P. into scrap.

2. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    if only the mods could just simply cram all these "Episodes 26" threads all into one single thread.

3. adambman

adambman Well-Known Member

Well, Airachnid's speech making must have given Soundwave plenty of time to choose his course of action, which by contrast caught her a little off guard, to say the least. I suspect one of Arcee's swooping kicks to the head would hold her in good stead against Soundwave; any decisive action before Lazerbeak throws a loop on you would be good.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Why?

5. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well while Soundwave is there, I doubt the other Decepticons would be willing to make a move. Breakdown is too loyal to Megatron in my opinion. But Knockout and Starscream had to request Soundwave's permission to pull Megatron's plug.

Even Starscream couldn't kill Megatron when he found him because Laser Beak found them.

And now in the latest episode, whe know why. My guess, Knockout and Starscream knew of Soundwave's power, but Airachnid didn't.

6. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Because it's a Universal rule of thumb on Forums such as this, not to post pre-existing threads about the same thing.

7. adambman

adambman Well-Known Member

While Soundwave's active role seems to be along the lines of intelligence, electronic warfare/survailence, systems analysis and possibly navigation, he seems to rank as something like a Sergeant at Arms in a biker gang; he doesn't try for the power of leadership, but he has all the power he needs to keep everyone else in line.

That is not to say that someone with so much potential for subterfuge couldn't be a great contender to threaten a Decepticon leader...

From a character development point of view, the fight was over quickly because it shows us that Soundwave is just as capable of dealing with problems quickly as being patient. There's a great line in the Japanese Headmasters cartoon from Fortress to his eager subordinates about the difference between defeating your enemies and victory. Here, SW achieves his goal with a demonstrative minimum of effort, humiliating and making an example of Airachnid in front of a large number of Decepticons.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    but this is talking about a certain scene from the episode, not the episode itself. otherwise, there would only be 16 threads lol.

9. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

Soundwave superior,Airachnid inferior........

10. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    ^ I'm not even going to say anything.