Mech Fans Toys upcoming figures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

What are the issues? I own both and don't have any major nor multiple issues with them.

• Like Like x 2
  2. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

That's funny :)  Kup and springer 1.0 are what got me into MFT in the first place. Fun little toys even if they were a bit iffy.

My Jinbao OS Gravity Builder is a thing of beauty and holds himself up without any biv issues. My favorite Devvy to date. My son and I enjoyed the Seeker Airmada, too. As long as you're careful these are all great selections. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  3. ManelFigures

ManelFigures Issue-Magnet Guy

Instagram:
    If you don't have issues, then you're a lucky man :)  On my figures I saw poor material quality (reasonable), some areas without paint (seekers and Optimus), stress marks (Optimus and Megs), scratches (Megatron silver), stuck pieces (Both Megatron), broken pieces (Seekers), loosed articulations (Devastator OS, Optimus and Megs, easy fix), a few poor finished details (for example my OP was unable to close the trailer, until I fixed it)... I had all the jinbaos KO and I accept the issues, they're very cheap and still worth it. Only for the accessories and fun, they're very recommendable... but sincerely I prefer MFT over Jinbao.

4. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    agreed, have both the KOs of meg and seekers and while definitely not in the same league in quality and finish of the original NA, no real QC issues with either. and for the price you really can't complain.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd welcome some other colour options for Jinbao's Upscalled "Seekers" that is for sure.
    They are a good scale for me I feel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ManelFigures

ManelFigures Issue-Magnet Guy

Instagram:
    Exactly! the perfect description for Jinbao figures. We got what we paid. If I want to be more exigent with my toys, I go to other brands like NA or MST. What Jinbao does is perfect for the price if you're aware of what are you buying. But sincerely, they don't have a full variety of characters, they only copy the main characters. Gaps that only MFT could fill... but they stopped to KOing figures.

Any way, I'm fine with their own designs (MFT), I think they made the best choice: no competitors, they can do whatever they want with the prices. BUT... they're still being Legend+ figures hard to fit with MST or NA, except for a few figures (Ultra Magnus 2.0, Astrotrain, maybe Inferno / Grapple, possibly Blitzwing).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

I can only find the cartoon colours of the Reissue mft dinobots in stock? Has anyone seen the metallic ones? As far as I knew it was only the toon ones being reissued?

8. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    nope, MFT never announce re-issue of metallics. only the toon with the option of blue and red swoop. i'm patiently hoping they will redo the metallic as that's the set i'd want.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TurtleCaps

TurtleCaps Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Just saw this on the MFT weibo. With Vecma not in the works currently, wonder about the future of more headmasters. Was really hoping for a Cerebros at some point o_O 

Screenshot_20210428-185523~2.png

• Like Like x 2
  10. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

Thanks I'm pretty sure it was you TIKnTIN that mentioned it before, me too I literally need Grimlock and Sludge in metallic to complete or will probably just get them in toon colours and try repaint them to match the rest.

11. Dutchy79

Dutchy79 Well-Known Member

Octane is out guys and looks great, end of the month it is triple changer time

• Like Like x 2
  12. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

This is unfortunate, but booooy does it make me happy they at least completed the “main 7” Headmasters. It would have been infuriating it there had been, like, one that didn’t get made.

• Like Like x 3
  13. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would love to see what they could have done with the UT horrorcons considering the great job they did with everyone else.

The note doesn't really sound like they are fully out of the game, just having production problems.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Dutchy79

Dutchy79 Well-Known Member

but these are their moon models maybe they release that on their own and MFT does the production of the transformers designs they make.
    They seem to be releasing.

15. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that is misleading they are likely talking about Vecma in general - so anything "vecma" is likely effectively cancelled. But they only speak about the Moon model (i.e. static model of the Lunar sphere on a stand).

I was quite looking forward to some of the other Lunar stuff so hopefully when they get another factory they can come back strong on that - I was good stuff (even if to be honest a bit expensive). I was looking to that tank thingy and the Chinese Stealth Plane too. I find buy that stuff helps keep my interest in Diaclone going too.

• Like Like x 2
  16. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Well I know at least @lilcarus and I were hoping they would get to Cerebros...

• Like Like x 5
  17. Grouch

Grouch Stranger in a Strange Land

I’d still like some more seekers. I don’t hate the previous ones and would buy more if they made them.

18. ph4zed

ph4zed Sarcasticon

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I'd buy a Cereberos. Maybe he could turn into "fortress" instead of the head of FM.

• Like Like x 2
  19. GatoSamurai

GatoSamurai Well-Known Member

Me too, Cerebros and a Lord Zarak would´ve been a great finale to the series, along with Apeface and Snapdragon... :( 

It seems Octane is a little bit smaller than Astrotrain :( 

MechFansToys MS-27 Poisonous Fog Octane Review:

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  20. itMFtis

itMFtis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After handling the Jinbao NA upscales, I've basically put the MFT seekers in permanent alt mode. The bot modes feel real dated and obsolete now.