Mech Fans Toys upcoming figures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ManelFigures

ManelFigures Picklejho

Instagram:
    Vallejo Reducer.

I'll never don't give up to recommend my method. Everyone who tried this, never go back to use nail polish, floor polish, etc. Pure polyurethane. Very liquid. Use a half drop, move the articulation, let it dry several hours, then use another half drop. Do it till obtain the tightness you like. Normally for me, it works with the first or second drop. No more. No peeling, no flaking. Invisible to the eye. Just perfection.

In my opinion I'll never put KiKi or floor polish on a figure... Parfums, wax, cleaning chemicals mixed with water and polyurethane... I don't know how the people is capable to use this things instead pure polyurethane.

Vallejo Reducer it's a commom product for reduce paints, very cheap. You won't finish the bottle in your whole life.

• Like Like x 5
  2. ph4zed

ph4zed Sarcasticon

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The formula for "future" is only available in North America, so if you have a similar product in Spain, it is certainly not the same thing as what we have.

"Seeking a primary source, I sent this list of names to S.C. Johnson for clarification. A company spokesperson wrote back, “The formulas for the products you shared are all different and not identical to the formula for Pledge FloorCare Finish. The formula used to make [PFM] is only offered in the United States and Canada.”" -- In the past, it was Future | Finescale Modeler Magazine

As you say, it may not be pure, but I have been using it for years and it has never caused any harm. Only thing is, if you manipulate the joint often, you may need to reapply until the coat is thick enough.

I'd love to try the one you mentioned, but I doubt I will ever run out of future in my lifetime... the bottle is huge and it takes just a tiny drop at a time lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you have any white craft glue/ PVA that can grip a bit better that nail varnish- while still allowing a plastic part to be removable. I find it useful for things I want to stay in place while minimising the chance of breaking things if I want toget them apart.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gfhs2003

gfhs2003 Well-Known Member

Well, already i tried with super glue, so I'm happy, because HS Optimus Prime have problems with the legs, but thanks for your help.

5. gfhs2003

By the way, I don't know if you can send me an image or a thread, or maybe just tell me with your experience, if Rodimus Prime Mech Fans, it is the size of Blaster, because I know that the 2 are 12, but Optimus Prime HS is 12.5 cm., I don't know if I'm wrong.

And another question which Autobots enter into the Optimus Prime load, I will appreciate it if you answer me at 2 questions

6. RedEG6

RedEG6 Well-Known Member

1) Rodimus and MFT Blaster are basically much the same heigh. HS Optimus is taller but not by much. i have three figures but I haven't looked at them for quite a while now.

2) Are you talking about HS Prime's trailer? If so, TW Whiskey Jack, NA Datsun Bros & Bumblebee fit inside the trailer. NA Jazz does not, his wide fender flares get in the way. I can't recall if MST Lambros - Sideswipe & Red Alert - fit in the trailer.

7. gfhs2003

Well, thanks for answer me, because I have HS Optimus Prime, and his size is 12,5 cm, but I saw one picture than Rodimus Prime and Optimus have same size, but I know that Rodimus is 12, but Optimus is 12.5, I don't know it's confusing

8. RedEG6

RedEG6 Well-Known Member

best picture i can take for height check/comparison without busting out the ruler. very negligible height difference, in my opinion.

122489416_379630043215364_4390352404620161553_n.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. gfhs2003

[QUOTE = "RedEG6, publicación: 18452811, miembro: 127626"] es la mejor foto que puedo tomar para verificar / comparar la altura sin romper la regla. Diferencia de altura muy insignificante, en mi opinión.

[ATTACH = full] 28822327 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Well, thanks for the photo, but my Optimus seems than he's more taller than Rodimus and Blaster for 0,5 cm. ツ

• Like Like x 1
  10. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    This is the way.
    titw.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  11. ph4zed

ph4zed Sarcasticon

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    You should also check these threads, as they are more for comparing and this is the MFT thread.
    Show off your 3P legends scale figures here!
    and there is a whole thread dedicated to just comparisons
    comparison thread

I had taken a couple of those a while back, too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. Grouch

Grouch Stranger in a Strange Land

What sort/brand of bookcase is this? Dimensions? I need something like this.

13. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

Ikea Hemnes
    HEMNES Bookcase, white stain, 35 3/8x77 1/2" - IKEA

Its deeper than a billy but not as tall.
    Its really easy to light due to the gaps between the shelf and the sides of the bookcase. Its quite a bit more expensive and a real major negative is the holes for the shelves do not run the entire length of the shelf. That being said I wish I had bought a second one for my other shelf instead of the billy I bought.

BILLY before I loaded it with figures (do not have another pic atm)
    signal-2020-09-18-204905.jpg

• Like Like x 16
  14. Underlord

Underlord Frontier Psychiatrist.

News Credits:
    Clacton UK, where houses randomly explode
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Looking forward to new episodes of The MandaloriTron :D 

• Like Like x 3
  15. gfhs2003

Well I already had the opportunity to see that image and now that I have Optimus and Blaster, I see that Optimus is bigger, by half a head, so I get confused

16. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    IKR? I hear Bumble Fett shows up this season.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Grouch

Grouch Stranger in a Strange Land

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ManelFigures

ManelFigures Picklejho

Instagram:
    Vallejo Reducer don't need to reapply. A bottle costs 6$. Try it, you will be surprised.

19. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

do you have a link for this "Vallejo Reducer" that you're talking about? thanks...

• Like Like x 2
  20. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits: