MAX FACTORY DIE-CAST GaoGAiGar Final Version 1.5 Figure. (MIB)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TheActionBase, Jun 19, 2010.

1. TheActionBase

TheActionBase New Member

so I am currently selling some of my items... First off I am selling one of my prize possession which

Max Factory Chogokin Die-cast GaoGaiGar Final version 1.5 Action Figure.

(This figure is only display in a glass Cabinet and its in Perfect condition. No Broken Parts. It comes with All the Accessories and instruction booklet as well. This figure is Very HEAVY and it's meant to be for Adult collector... It also comes with couple sets of limiited version fists which the original version didn't came with. This is a very gorgeous figure and I am very depress I have to depart with this awesome figure.. But my life has to straighten things out first before other things...I originally purchased this figure in HLJ. So here is the website for more information.

Max Gohkin Genesic GaoGaiGar Final Version

my price i am Looking for is 180.00 (shipping cost to USA is 35.) International please contact me and your address in hand.

Second figure I am selling is S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Kai Piccolo figure. This figure is MISB and it's never been opened. I purchased in HLJ and its in MINT CONDITION.

My price for this one is 30.00 (shipping cost is 7.00)

Third I am selling ROTF MOVIE Leader class optimus prime and Human alliance Sideswipe. These figures are opened and displayed in glass cabinet. It's in Good condition and These are for sell together.

My price for these figures are 45.(Shipping 15.00)

I will post up pictures for them. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you and hope you guys can help..

NOTE:

I have Just put up Sale for S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Agito Trinity form Tamashii Exlcusive figure MISB. This figure is never opened and its in the brown box.. (SOLD)

The price for this one is 45.00 (8.00 SHipping)

I have S.H. Figuarts Skull as well which I am selling for 65.00 (Shipping is 8.00).

Please email me for concerning about the items. Thank you

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Might want to delete Agito Trinity from that listing :) 

3. TheActionBase

TheActionBase New Member

SH. figuarts Agito trinity is SOLD!!.

I will be taking offers on any of my items. Please pm me for price you would like to offer.