Mattel WWE Wrestling Figures Thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Shin Densetsu, Feb 15, 2010.

1. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Finally found a Shield 3-pack at Kmart. My son's Christmas will now be complete.

2. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

got the Reigns/ Rollins 2 pack last at TRU, then found Elite Ambrose and Rollins at Target today (release Reigns in the Elite line already!).....a good day

Should there be a WWE Site? Like Toyark/Hisstank/Tokunation/Thundercats? It would be awesome to have all the wrestling figure databases/news/pictures/etc as it's own page. (heck, even have Wrestling Figure fan comics, like for Transformers and everything else out there)

3. Rattrap Primal

the higher price is I think due to the Build a Figure parts.....and I still can't find Daniel Bryan

4. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

The Reigns/Rollins 2-pack figures are the exact same as the Kmart 3-pack w/Ambrose right?

That's also good to know that the new Elite figures are showing up at Target now. My son also wanted Reigns and Rollins for Christmas but I didn't think they would show up by then.

5. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good to hear Elite 25 is being released now. Hopefully that means they'll be widely available for Christmas. Reigns is in Elite 26.

I don't really think there's enough interest in them to have one. I mean, if someone were willing to create one that would be fine but I'm not how much it would be needed.

But then I kinda thought that for the Thundercats site and it's still there.

The $20 was for regular elite figures, the Best of PPV ones were $23.

I did see one Daniel Bryan the other week but I didn't get it. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get the whole set affordably at the time, plus his beard didn't look that great. It kind of looks like the figure is wearing a fake beard.

But online TRU has Lesnar and Punk for sale plus they're BOGO 50% off. They don't have Bryan or Cena though.

6. Bionic Commando

Bionic Commando Head Master Spy

I go to WrestlingFigs.com Your WWE Figure and Wrestling News Source! they have forums just like this

7. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh yeah, and I saw some Stack Down sets at TRU the other day. They were just with the other wrestling figures. There wasn't really anything I wanted yet though.

8. Rattrap Primal

as far as I know the the 2 pack looks exactly like the 3 pack

I wish Reigns was released in Wave 25, but I guess Mattel for once didn't want to put all The Shield in one wave, like how they messed up MOTU or DC (I'm sure people would have said that there was too much of The Shield, even though they're one of the hottest factions right now)

9. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

Actually from what I heard Reigns was put into the next wave due to them wanting to add his sleeve tattoo since it was something more recent at the time

10. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hecks yeahses! I found the whole Heyman PPV wave at a TRU today. The great thing was they were only $20 at this one compared to the $23 they are at the one I always go to. Plus they were BOGO 40% off. They actually had a ton of them, plus two more full cases on top of the shelf. So I bought a set. Woop.

I also found Elite 25 at a Wal Mart the other day. They didn't have any Ambroses or Sammartinos but they did have a Rollins that I picked up. Then I saw Ambrose and Bruno today, except it was at a toy show and they wanted $35 and $40 for them. No thanks.

Plus, Bruno's coming to the next toy show in April!

11. Rattrap Primal

That makes sense

12. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I was out yesterday and saw the new waves of the Elites and the basic figures at just about every Target and Walmart that I went to. I passed on the Ambrose and Rollins Elites for now for my son because I already have the Kmart Shield 3-pack. I just picked up a basic Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow for him. I'll just add them to his Christmas pile.

13. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice! My one and only local TRU pretty much stop giving a crap about wrestling figures. Congrats on the find and sale price.

14. Rattrap Primal

got Kaitlyn from Walmart near my house today

15. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I actually saw one Kaitlyn figure at Target the other day on clearance for $3.75. I passed on her because my son wants nothing to do with the Divas. I almost bought her just because but decided not to.

16. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Saw Bruno Samartino today. I never saw him wrestle and had no interest in buying the figure, so I passed. The podium didn't look too bad though.

17. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Yesterday went to a local Wal-Mart and bought Antonio Cesaro w/ the US title, so now I have to get is Big Gold (World Heavyweight title) and the tag titles that I mentioned earlier.

18. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Elite 27 is gonna have Fandango, RVD, Rikishi, Billy Gunn, Kofi, and Undertaker.

Its most likely gonna be Mr. Ass but I'd like to see the Smoking Gunns one day. Really stoked for RVD though.

19. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I cannot find a freaking Kaitlyn anywhere. Everywhere I look they have the Best of 2013 wave and every time the only figure not there is Kaitlyn. Ringside wants $23 for her, plus $10 shipping. Yeah, no thanks.

Had to get Elite Barrett and Cesaro from friends in other states because it seems like any wrestler I actually like just gets scalped constantly. Meanwhile we are drowing in Rey Mysterio, Brodus Clay, Sheamus and Triple H.

Walmarts here are still jam packed with summerslam heritage figures. Toys R Us actually got the new elites but Sin Cara was the only one I wanted and predictably the only one not there. Ffff.

20. starscream-99

News Credits:
    Anyone else having a hard time finding Brock Lesnar from th Paul Heyman wave?