Non-TF: Matt "THE SCORPION" Gargan SPIDER-MAN THE MOVIE VERSION

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ch4dg, Apr 30, 2013.

1. ch4dg

ch4dg Well-Known Member

hey everyone heres an earlier custom i done

this is my version of scorpion, how i would like to see him in a movie, hopefully the amazing spider-man 2

Mac Gargan has been injected with the SC081 serum, that gives him the the scorpion hybrid abilities and kitted out with an armored exo skeleton created by Oscorp's military sector(hence its green, so its not just a random colour)
    and it has been altered by Dr.Octavius to include a tail that connects to his brain (same technology as doc ocks tentacles ).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. The Diggs

The Diggs Mad Scientist

Ebay:
    Very cool concept! I like the effect pieces for the gun and the functioning chain. Although I will admit the head needs a bit more modding to look less like Bane...maybe some scorpion pincers or bug-eye goggles?

3. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

I agree about the goggles. That'd make sense against webbing!
    I like that you've toned down the green, too. Far too many Spidey villains are green.

4. ch4dg

ch4dg Well-Known Member

thanks

well electro is blue in the new film...not green wtf?!
    spidey cant webb when his arms are burn of by the acid :D 

yeah you are both right with the idea of having goggles, but i wanted to keep the eyes more opened for it to look similar the the 90's animated costume,maybe a clear bit of orange plastic over the opened space would of been better but unfortunately its not in my possession now so cant change it

5. Sideswipe2000

Sideswipe2000 Cybertron Transformer

Nice job neat idea! Big spidey fan.

6. The Diggs

The Diggs Mad Scientist

Ebay:
    Ah, well, it's still a fantastic piece of work anyway...never meant to detract from it, just throwing in my two cents. ;)  Keep up the good work!

7. ch4dg

ch4dg Well-Known Member

cool cheers, me too

ah na thats cool i appreciate it, maybe if i thought about it a bit more before hand i maybe would of changed it a bit,
    it too costly i think to do another one...
    the freeze figure was £50 and the bane was £20, never mind the rest, TF's gun, terminator pieces, dock ock tentacles as these were bought just for this figure and the thing only sold for £30 ah well you live and learn and it was a good practice figure plus i managed to use the freeze head and banes legs on my killer croc custom