MasterShooter Mega-Gun test shot pics

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Apr 19, 2011.

1. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is my one concern with this guy. I'm keeping my preorder for Brownking one way or another (I figure he'll go great with my Classics Diaclone collection!) but I have a gut feeling these guys may be coming without the benefit of paint apps...

Sidecutter, can you comment on whether they'll be getting any extra color?

2. shiftshock

shiftshock Well-Known Member

What would have been nice instead is if they made the silencer barrel and arm brace that completes Has/Tak's legends megs. (IMO)

3. Cadbane

Cadbane Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sad to see a 3rd party product coming out with not much support. Both TFC and Hasbro had released Megatron at legendish size, and either of them seems better than the new one.

4. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

The roids are nice but they are too big. Roid megs is to big and looks funny IMO when in the hands of deluxe.

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can, and they will of course be painted, yes (as the product description says, cast in color and pre-painted). The CG images currently on my site show the intended colors (there may be some slight changes or additions at the creators whim, of course). Keep in mind the sort of beige plastic here is not the final color either, and the factory has confirmed to MasterShooter that this is the case (rather than there being a misunderstanding). The black should be more or less the same, but the beige will change.

Someone may do that, who knows, though the utility of that seems somewhat limited to me personally. This project was well in progress before Hasbro ever announced that they would be releasing a Legends Megatron, much less the toy ever releasing (not that it has gotten much of a release so far...).

I think there's more support than you realize. As these are getting more exposure, they're doing well, as with anything they just need the publicity to find their target audence. These serve a purpose that isn't filled by Legends Megatron, and unlike that and the Targetroids, is in a much better scale when used by Classics figures in general (unless you just really love SUPER HUGE HONKING GUNS I guess). And more selection never hurts!

6. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Super glad to hear on both points! I'm probably going to double dip and pick up the normal colored one sooner or later!

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    New images up on the facebook page. Size comparisons this time.

8. monsterikan

monsterikan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Sidecutter

News Credits:
    WOW but that was FAST. I just posted those to the CP facebook page a few minutes ago and was coming to post them here, as well! All of the above, except for the gun-mode group shot, are brand new pics I just took tonight, now that I have one of the test-shots in my hands. The plastic on these feels very sturdy (again, the beige color is not the final shade), and the one in those pictures even survived a few 4-5 foot falls onto concrete without a scratch.

A couple more new shots not included by the post above:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. monsterikan

monsterikan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :D 

yeah , i was updating our tf website .. and when i check FB i saw that pics and uploaded it here immediately because here a lot of people want that gun

11. Sidecutter

News Credits:
    No problem, thanks for helping get the pics up quickly! Glad to hear that enough people are watching the product for that to happen. :D 

12. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Thats cool. he is almost as small as nightstick. I need a henkei SS for this. My classics will be on the way but he is for my bruticus display.

Get that thing painted mastershooter! I wanna see it! I get the feeling the grey one will sell out faster.

13. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Just echoed the new pics on GeekExistence.com's front page as well. I am really looking forward to this thing, it looks awesome!