Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by tomac66, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete Rock Remix

Pete Rock Remix Well-Known Member

Anyone selling ratchets sticker sheet please pm. I'll make an offer that's reasonable.

2. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had trouble at first getting his neck piece in all the way, but after using some force, it snapped in. I would just take the face out so you don't stab yourself on his forehead crest.

3. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    I was going to go with the non-insignia "cross with red blocks" labels but honestly, the more I look at it, the more it doesn't bother me that Ratchet has cross less shoulders. But if I decide to apply some decals what I am thinking about doing is taking some red electrical tape and carefully cut it to the appropriate width and length. That why too if I mess up I wont have ruined an official decal.

4. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme One of the longest handles in the fandom!

Ebay:
    Mine arrived today and when I finally got him to bot mode I said to myself "What's up with the inside chest being so visible?" I grab Ironhide off the shelf and see that it's exactly the same, only Ironhide's color helps cloak it. So I put the EKG thingy in the chest. Looks really nice. I didn't care for Ironhide's one, but this EKG thingy really helps Ratchet look more Ratchety.

5. Liampope

Liampope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It goes way beyond trademark with the red cross. The emblem is protected by the Geneva Conventions and all countries who signed have an obligation to forbid any unauthorised use of the emblem, many, if not all of them, passing specific legislation in order to meet that obligation. Only the national Red Cross organisations (American Red Cross, British Red Cross, etc) are authorised to use them.

6. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whatever the reason is, if anyone sees a listing anywhere for a pre-cut red cross sticker set pop up ebay or anywhere else, please post it on this thread.

7. Deltacepticon

Deltacepticon Well-Known Member

Is Reprolabels even gonna have the balls to release a sticker set? Or is the Red Cross too much for them as well?

8. Destron UK

Destron UK G1 Dinobot Pro

News Credits:
    Ocean Design have a proper decal set available with red crosses.

[​IMG]

chimungmung Toy Shop

Couldn't find a better main pic of the decal sheet unfortunately.

9. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

I hope Reprolabels does something... They can do the same thing TT did to get past the legal snafu.

Although I want some clearback labels, or really thin labels, so you don't see the sticker seam.

Oh, might go for Ocean Labels too!

10. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Wow. That didn't take long. Ocean came through like a champ. Thanks!

11. Deltacepticon

Ocean... do they plan on selling their stuff on eBay? Seems like that'd get more traffic then M Night Chimungmung.

12. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Someone will have them on eBay eventually.

The Ambulance text is a bit much for me. It's kinda funny their preview pics on Chimungmung are just photoshopped.

13. Deltacepticon

Here, let me introduce you to some electrical tape.

14. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

anyone got one they are looking to sell?

my preferred store TCP is sold out... my back ups sold out.... I'm currently dealing with ebay/usps loosing a OS KO so I'm gun shy about ordering from ebay again

tfsource has got me jammed up on a prepaid ramjet right now so i hate to give them more money

captured prey and prime toys are still "preorder".

amazon doesn't have him on prime yet

HLJ savings is only like 10 bucks and I'm sick of shipping across the globe.

about ready to just do the bbts and at least get to use UPS, but then i remember the $10 savings from hlj

this guy is posing me quite the aquisition quandary. really kicking myself for assuming ratchet would sell slow and go on sale.. Just going to go bbts and move on

15. thetransgirl

thetransgirl Adorable Mini-Con

Ratchet looks like a great toy. I've been watching the G1 cartoon with my friend and he's one of my favorite good guys!

16. bobbyjack

bobbyjack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got my Ratchet today. I bought some embroidery scissors this morning to cut the corners of the Red Cross stickers. He looks great on the shelf. Just like Ironhide, I love the transformation scheme.

17. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    That's great!! I'm gonna wait a few days to see if it shows up on ebay too.

18. primekiller

primekiller Well-Known Member

19. gamewiz1

gamewiz1 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Anyone here know how slow SAL Small Packet delivery is? I usually go EMS, but needed to save a bit on shipping with money being so tight after the flood of figures. Now I'm wondering if it was the right thing to do.lol

I can't find anything on the shipping beyond the 26th. Tracking showed something on the 25th, then the 26th, but nothing since. I tried using the info on the USPS site, but same thing, it just showed the first two dates when it was submitted and when it actually shipped out. I'm curious to see if it will be this week or if it will be next week.

I know that everyone has different times, but hoping that I can get a ruff estimate or comparison really. I'm in AL. EMS was fairly fast, depending on if they shipped it on the Monday and not late in the week. Is EMS really much faster than SAL? Will be nice if it were reasonable, thought it was still air mail, but if it's going to be really slow, doubt I'd use it again. Next shipment was going to be the Diaclone version of Ultra Magnus, so there's plenty of time to get cash rebound by then and use the faster option.hehe

20. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Been fiddling with Ratchet since I received him yesterday. Love his beautiful white paint. Gorgeous. And so many accessories to pose him with. I enjoy Ratchet more than Ironhide at the moment. Now I need to reorganize my shelves a bit to fit Ratchet in and give him a nice spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.