Masterpiece Minibots & Season 3 TF

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Late Ironhide, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Late Ironhide

Late Ironhide The Fallen Hero

I don't know if this is the right place to do this or if there is already a topic for this already if there is sorry about it. But anyways I wonder why TT hasn't done any of the minibots other then Bumblebee and any of the season 3 TF other then Hot Rod & Ultra Magnus. I really hope they get on the ball with some of them like Cliffjumper,Seaspray and Huffer for the minibot. I know there was a blurprint at one time of MP Huffer I wonder why they never did him.

[​IMG]

Also I would love to see more season 3 TF's as well like Broadside,Glavatron & Scourge. I really hope after Dinobot we get to see some of these.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jackisking

jackisking Yeah, the MP line is soooo dead

News Credits:
    They mentioned in the Sunstreaker interview that they want to do them and finish the diaclones, so at some point we should start seeing them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Late Ironhide

That be so great to finally get a MP of Cliffjumper,Seaspray & even Beachcomber and even Tailgate just say a few.

4. omagaprime

omagaprime Well-Known Member

I prefer official but I'm half tempted to get Fan's Toys spin drift, to fill that void. I also want a mirage.

5. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The designers said they want to do Minibots. Doesn't mean they'll get to. They're very likely to finish the Diaclone carbots and some other A-list characters like Blaster and Galvatron first anyway, so if you really want MP Minibots my honest advice is to check out some 3rd party offerings, because you're probably looking at anywhere from a five- to eight-year wait for official versions, and maybe not even that soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Late Ironhide

I do have the 3rd party Beachcomber but I really don't like it all that much. To me right now he is just a place holder until TT makes one.

7. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Hoping for a Galvatron and Astrotrain asap.

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Mod

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Drag (Huffer) was to be originally included with MP-10 Convoy as an added accessory, but was not produced or included due to budget cutting to keep the overall package price of Convoy lower.

9. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Nifty

News Credits:
    Clearly there is too much detail in that concept drawing to be true masterpiece figure.
    Flat panels and awkwardly fashioned arms. That's the only Huffer a dedicated Transformer Masterpiece fan can ever hope to want. 0224cca7413b7f6eb6b42168e034c3eb[1].jpg