Masterpiece Instruction Manuals

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Arvegtor, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    As someone who's highly interested in the Transformers lore, I recently turned my attention to the Masterpiece instruction manuals, which often include not only cool bio elements but also sometimes even short stories. Sadly, finding scans (I'm not yet capable of reading Japanese, so would need scans for text recognition) of those manuals proved more difficult than expected. I know some of them were scanned and even translated by the owner of Soundwave's Oblivion website, and that most instructions (but for some reason not their front parts) from Cheetor to Blackarachnia can be downloaded from TakaraTomy's website. Plus, some of the others were also found in different places online.

But even after all of that I'm still missing the following: MP-02 Ultra Magnus, MP-13 Soundwave, MP-13B Soundblaster, MP-19+ Smokescreen, MP-22 Ultra Magnus, MP-24 Star Saber, MP-34S Shadow Panther,
    MP-36, MP-36+ Megatron (only need covers for both), MP-38+ Burning Convoy, MP-39+ Spinout, MP-44 Convoy (cover only, as with Megatron), MP-47 Hound, MP-48 Lio Convoy, MP-49 Black Convoy, MP-50 Tigatron and MP-51 Arcee. Does anybody know of Transformers instructions archives that keep up with the line or maybe happens to have those manuals already scanned and is willing to share them?

2. elburrito

elburrito Well-Known Member

If you have the hardcopy, you can probably translate from a picture with your phone