Masterpiece HOUND MP-47

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by oku, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Wh33ls

Wh33ls Original G1 kid, and loves Beasties as much, eh!

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Lol! I was trying to be a smartass, but your post just made me an ass. :dunce 

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dead End14

Dead End14 Well-Known Member

Alright, mine is still fine, but might contemplate the KO then. Not gonna rebuy a 150 euro's figure for better plastics.

3. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    138 euro. ;) 

The KO has its own problems, and I hate KOs.

While I hate to pay for a figure twice, I will be buying a properly fixed reissue. Hound really is a great Masterpiece. He looks great, has an easy transformation, and he cleans up so nicely in both modes.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dead End14

Dead End14 Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of KO's either. I do think though that TT has a responsibility towards it's buyers to deliver good products, and if that product fails, to replace it. Without extra costs to us.

Hound is a great masterpiece, but this V1 is flawed in such a manner, that we shouldn't be paying anything for it at all. That is from what I read around here. Mine is still fine.

Edit: Oh, and unfortunately mine did cost 150 euro's :( 

• Like Like x 4
  5. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

They definitely owe fans of crumbling Hounds free replacements. So far, I avoided buying their Arcee, Skids and Starscream because of it and ordered a KO MP Megaton and that new 3P Starscream. I will continue to take my business elsewhere until they correct the situation. The money they're going to miss out on from me will be far greater than the amount it would cost them to give me a replacement Hound. I've seen 3P companies take better care of their customers...

• Like Like x 4
  6. Roadbuster25

Roadbuster25 Well-Known Member

Doesn't Takara typically mitigate the issues through reissues? MP3 pops in my mind which had a lot of stress marks and tolerance issues. I know there have been more recent ones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nobody1898

nobody1898 Well-Known Member

Just bought the KO and it is far from Perfect but at least it isn't breaking like BSF is sneaking into my room at every night and reviewing it.

I'll probably buy a re-issue if Takara ever does one but I'd like to see some acknowledgement of improved plastic quality on the announcement.

• Like Like x 6