Masterpiece HOUND MP-47

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by oku, Jul 28, 2018.

1. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

I was just speaking in term of numbers: how many TT "fanboys" endlessly stalk the 3p threads just to tell the word how shitty those figure are?
    How many 3p enthusiasts chime in the MP threads to lecture everybody on how TT endlessly sucks?
    Pretty sure you know the answer.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Sinestro00

Sinestro00 When the Curtain Falls

No movement on mine today, and I was sure I would get them. Oh well, I guess I’ll be waiting until Wednesday.

3. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Hound is arriving tomorrow (hopefully in one piece) and so is my order of the IDW Transformers volume 10 trade. Gonna be a Cybertron new year I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  4. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

I'll give you that...anti-third party crowd doesn't often go to the 3rd Party threads to do the trash talking.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ave

ave New Member

well i'm starting to lose count of the times i've transformed this guy, 7? 8?

which makes me think more and more that the errors are assembly side and not user error.

I also never transform the feet with the cannon, gas can and wheel in them because the feet are definitely the scariest part.

this was also the first time i lowered the wheel wells over the shoulders in bot mode, which looks terrific but reduces the range of motion in my right butterfly joint a little bit, gonna have to figure out why.

love this guy still lmao

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

Just got mine in from AmiAmi. Attached is the only thing I can find in vehicle mode I think is a crack. Not sure on the top half, but pretty sure on the bottom.

Terrified as hell to transform him. Which just simply should not be how anyone should feel with a product like this.

Edit: Just thought to check the bottom of that hinge.. ohhhh yeah she's cracked. Real visible hairline running through it. And the other side looks a bit like a spiderweb. Don't think I'm even going to bother trying to transform it and just see if AmiAmi will let me get a replacement.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  7. TFDAD

TFDAD Well-Known Member

There is this strange crowd of people on the boards that really don't want others to enjoy things. I've seen it everywhere on the board and have chosen to stop visiting certain sections of the board because of this. it won't be too long until we start to see good people leaving the boards due to the constant unprovoked hostility.

Here's a tip...it's OK for people to like the stuff you don't. And guess what...they don't owe you a reason why they like it.

Back on topic...I asked my son if he saw my new MP Hound. He said, "It's amazing!" This brought a huge smile to my face. He's not one to hide his feelings at all. He used to call my DX9 Chigurh "Trashtrotain."

• Like Like x 14
  8. DoodleBrandon

DoodleBrandon Well-Known Member

Rotating the shoulder is the scariest part on mine, although it has gotten a little easier after transforming a few times. Like it was already mentioned, holding the fixed part in place is a must. On first transformation the right shoulder would not snap into place no matter how hard I pushed, so I ended up sanding just a little bit on both ridges, which helped.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

Here's those hinges from the bottom. Yeah I'm not even going to try transforming.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shockwave81

Shockwave81 Protecting Cybertron from all hostile threats Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

OK, I think this thread has enough unhappiness with the reports of breakages, without adding that worn out old debate about 3P vs Official into the mix.

No more from here please. :cool: 

• Like Like x 12
  11. Shockwave81

Shockwave81 Protecting Cybertron from all hostile threats Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

That’s sucky Ektris. Back to retailer it goes!

• Like Like x 4
  12. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    any videos on going back to jeep mode?

13. jackisking

jackisking Yeah, the MP line is soooo dead

News Credits:
    Wotafa has one, about 2-3 pages back

• Like Like x 1
  14. TylerB

TylerB Well-Known Member

That looks like it cracked before it was painted.

• Like Like x 3
  15. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Well got mine today. Shipping and toy Box looked like someone knuckle-punched it at some point during transit. Hound appears alright though and I'm going to let him sit overnight before transforming.

I'm almost tempted to just leave him in alt mode and keep Gundog as my Robot MP.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tturbozx66

tturbozx66 Well-Known Member

Definitely return it if it has cracks. These cost $130+ a pop. Hopefully, high returns/rejects will get TT to up their QC for future releases and re-releases. I have no issues returning MP-44 for a refund. Going to wait and see if the reissue fixes some of the QC issues with mp-44. Should not have to settle for defects.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

Ayup! Already sent off the email to AmiAmi. Just hope return shipping isn't too much..

Ohhh that would make a bit of sense. The other side was kind of like that but less pronounced, which is why I wasn't sure... but after remembering to look at the bottom (d'oh!) and seeing they're both cracked, yeah, I'd totally believe that.

• Like Like x 3
  19. BronxUST

BronxUST Well-Known Member

Received and transformed mine with no problem, then came here and read about the breakages, I was lucky!
    After replacing the default face, not good in my opinion, with a smily one I really like this Hound!

• Like Like x 8
  20. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I just transgormed mine without any problems at all. Wotufa's videos are where it's at, even without knowing his language! I just searched YouTube and found them easily.

• Like Like x 8