Mastermind Creations Terminus Hexatron (Sixshot)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AnAutobot1985, Jul 5, 2012.

1. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Ok, here are some pics of my Super Hex.

Attached Files:

2. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC color go brrrr

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    30 bucks worth O bling. Very nice Z. :thumbs2: 

The question is though what do you do with all them extra shiny helmets now haha.

3. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Thanks, i feel he is finally complete. It's either i didnt go chrome, or go chrome full way so that the chrome helm doesnt feel like the only chrome on his body, and having done so, i can say that this will remain in my top favorite toys for a while, he is a real beast now!!!

As for the extra shiny helmets, i guess i will be throwing them in the garbage.... NOT!!! I dont know, but they are pretty useless to me to be honest, so store them away for god knows what... heck, maybe i should throw them away.

4. Predacon

Predacon Well-Known Member

How do you know that as fact?

5. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    No-one has to believe me. But it's not rocket science.

Just like MP Magnus wasn't moved up the schedule and announced early to compete with KFC Magnus.

Just like the reissue of Bruticus after the FP kits drove interest and prices way up.

6. rodimusea

rodimusea Aspiring Primus

Keep those helmets first... You'll never know if MMC's gonna release recolored versions of Hex... ;p

7. LazyAza

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'd definitely believe that last one. FP probably told takara way in advance they wanted to redo their upgrade kit but with the rotf set long out of production/stock takara would have taken that as a good reason to put out the united version.

Things like that are why I think the paranoia some people have over takara/hasbro "cracking down" on third parties is silly, because their is so much evidence of both of them releasing products that benefit from third parties existing from upgrade sets to complimentary figures to repro labels.

While none of their employees would ever admit such a thing you just know some wink n nods are going on behind the scenes.

8. sh002

sh002 Banned

pretty much

9. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Don't forget Acousticwave - MP13.

If you can't stop them then try to beat them at their own game.........there will always be ppl who will try chalk it up to co-incidence/hearsay but it has happened too many times now to put it down to that.

Nice pics Zfarsh.....nearly had me tempted again but I really think he needs to be bigger for what I need/want. Still looks awesome tho.

10. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe much of these coincidences are because Hasbro Asia/Takara has a significant presence on the production of things and can't help but learn of upcoming releases from 3rd parties they can capitalize on

A division of Hasbro won't JUST reissue or change plans because of a 3rd party release - the opportunity has to be economically feasible for them
    IE is the cost of doing United Brutius justified by FP Crossfire02's rerelease? how many units does FP intend to make?

11. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    You're right, if its not economically feasible, it doesn't always happen. Asia exclusive Brawn was a response to IGear Hench, but the pre-orders and interest in that mold retooled were not there so it didn't happen. I believe my point stands.

12. RustyBarnacles

RustyBarnacles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hex is down to $120 on toydojo.com for anyone that has yet to pick him up

13. ArmedonLSD

ArmedonLSD Well-Known Member

damn just picked him him 4 hours before seeing this on bbts

14. Shodax

Shodax Wrecker

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thanks Everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me out with this very difficult decision! And, I wanted to give you all an update since it was you who helped me decide... When it was all said and done I went with MMC Hexatron through BBTS which should arrive next week!!! I'm soo very stoked!!! I thought for the money this would be the best option! Plus, it allows for sometime to see what exactly Smart Robin looks like, hopefully we'll have some reviews on YouTube up soon!

15. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Hey toydojo has Hexatron on sale! Just bought him, so excited!

16. LazyAza

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Awesome, Hex approves of more Hex. :lol 
    [​IMG]

I'm still undecided on how soon I wanna get SmartRobin as well, don't think he's gonna sell out for a while but who knows with fp's stuff.

17. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Are his eyes a metallic red? And is there any room in his arms at all, even a mm for bigger fists?

18. LazyAza

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yep MMC paints all their figures eyes with metalic paint now. And yeah his hands are pretty snug inside his arms, you won't get them in if you have the thumb on his palm side or his fingers outstretched.

If they had molded the outer forearm panel differently they probably could have had more room to work with and given him bigger ones.

You could still give him bigger ones anyway but they'd have to be removed for all the transformations.

19. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    I plan on modding mine when he gets here. I want a bigger head, bigger hands, less vents, and whatever mods I have to do to accomplish that. It bothers me that he's taller then mp10 and Soundwave but has smaller body parts. But it all depends on if I fall in love with him once in hand. If that happens he'll just end on my shelf

20. Sigmalock

Sigmalock Decepticon

You won't be able to fit a bigger head inside his chest cavity, but what you could do is make a bigger helmet for him, and simply remove it when you want to transform him ;)