Mastermind Creations Reformatted R-45 Mnemo & Motif 2-Pack.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by godotislate, Oct 26, 2019.

1. cybertronwarriors

cybertronwarriors @cybertronwarriors on Instagram

Instagram:
    AA4B123A-17C2-46CF-B540-65D894E58F0F.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 17
  2. northernautobot

northernautobot Frozen Autobot in MN

3. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:

Those are Deluxe scale.

I have almost all of the reformatted Arcee molds; but would buy them all over again in voyager size with better articulation.

The “GuUrLs ShOuLd bE sMoL” thing is soooo old and almost none of them were ever shorter than your average “guy” bot.

it’s especially hilarious because there are probably many women out there that are taller/same height as the average TFW’er poster.

IDW Arcee is just about as tall (if not the same size) as IDW Prowl, etc.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    in retrospect, the IDW Arcee you are talking about isnt even a female. She was born male. And had it forced upon to be gender switched. Wasnt even her choice. So naturally she would be bigger than other bots as she was also Galvatron's twin. But I get what you are saying...Pyra Magna was almost as big as Prime. But her companions were smaller than Skids. Who in turn was smaller than Rodimus. Aileron was a lot smaller, almost mini bot sized. Nautica, Lotty, Chromia...were at best same height as Skids/Nightbeat. If they are going to make a large fembot...gimme Lugnut or Slipstream (since hasbro wont do it). Or even the other fembot from Cyberverse...the frankencar that blamed Bee for her scars...I forget her name atm. Or even if its another male bot..gimme the Starscream that he saw himself as in his own mind...not who everyone saw. And yep, I know a few women same height as me or taller...and I am 5'10. But I also know a lot of women shorter than me.

5. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Yeah I know that one, but that is NOT Elita-One from IDW 1.0. In fact I think that figure predates Elita-One’s appearance and design from IDW 1.0

Yeah I am with you let them be as tall, I don’t care. Not to mention sizes in Transformers swing so much, it doesn’t matter.

Nautica was Skids height I think but Elita and Chromia were tall. Like taller than Starscream. This was not just artistic license with Elita-One the plot makes it a point to show how tall she is. There is a point in Till All are One where reporters need to use an extension for her boom mic :lol 
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  6. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    @Agent Prime 2814 -

This would have never, ever happened if Roberts was writing the books back then. Simon Furman was responsible for this nonsense. I am 1000000% down with LGBT+; but as you said, it was forced upon her (which still, would make **her** a woman (now)) -- although this really has nothing to do with her tallness.

I am pretty sure even after the "transformation" she was not as tall as Galvatron. He is (furman) also an asshat.

But aye, as @Rob pointed out above, there are quite a few tall and very tall fembots. Chromia, Windblade, Nautica, Elita-1, Firestar, Velocity, etc are all *not* short. Windblade especially being seeker height, and apparently Elita-1 seeker height as well.

Skids and Nightbeat are also *not* small. Bumblee is "small." Skids and Nightbeat are just as tall as Drift - and Drift is just as tall as Nautica, Firestar etc.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Agreed Furman did such a weird thing with Arcee and females Transformers overall. To your point I think IDW 1.0 Transformers has way more tall females than small. Small I can only think of Nickel and Aileron.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Under Maintenance [-0%-]

News Credits:
    Seconded, but i'd also wanna see SXS step out of their grave and give us a glimpse of their Nautica to boot.

Gonna get Hot Flame sooner or later so hopefully that'll set a precedent for how Nautica would perform in terms of quality, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jamiec1979

Jamiec1979 Well-Known Member

I have to say up front MMC is my favorite company but I have sxs hotflame and MMC calidus and while the tolerances are not to my liking on hotflame, I still find myself posing him way more, well to the point he is my mtmte/lost light rodimus and calidus is alt mode. Calidus is better built in my opinion but the likeness is all sxs. Highly recommended if display is your preference.

• Like Like x 2
  10. northernautobot

northernautobot Frozen Autobot in MN

Hot Flame’s transformation is hot garbage, but such an AMAZING robot mode.

Also @Rob @Honesty I’m down for ANY IDW fembot MMC wants to do - just sadly don’t think they’d re-do their Elita 1. Nautica, Velocity, Lug, Anode - sign me up.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Temmrich

Temmrich Active Member

Ebay:
    It sounds like someone's heart is divided. Shall I play some music?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Not to mention, i even believe there was a scene where she explained why she had such rage. And it was because what jhiaxus did. And she even refers to "herself" and a male spark in a female body. So if anything, i never felt like Arcee was a she, until about the final issue. When she came to terms with who she was and found happiness with Aileron. Because Arcee says something like she had always felt different. I dont remember the issue, i think it was one of the spotlights and i would jave to dig through piles of comics (one day i need to organize...which would actually take a month). I just remember readying and thinking man thats really insulting to have her say she was a woman because it wasnt her choice and forced upon them. So at the time when those azaleas were made they were great CHUG sized figures. They are as tall as universe prowl and elita is just a tad smaller than classics Prime. So thats what i used them for. Still great stand ins for other mmc if you dont get hung up on scale. I even use perfect effects pink moto and blue moto with those. I say none of them are arcee and is just a common forged body most all fembots had and where jhiaxus took the basis of. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    I have Hot Flame, never transformed him and probably never will; just don’t feel the need to, since he rarely transformed in the series anyway. But yes, robot mode is phenomenal. Only thing that rivals it is the upcoming Flame Toys model kit, which still isn’t direct competition bc it’s not MP/CHUG scale. If SXS did that well with Rodimus, I’d love to see what their other figures could look like, but who knows if they’ll resurface. I’m down for any fembots too, still waiting on that IF-01 lady Tarn or whatever. I hope we see more of that soon.

But anyway, let’s get back on topic to the two lovebirds

14. col

col Artobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If anyone doesn’t want those PSX exclusive rifles for Mnemo, hit me up, I’ll take ‘em.

Edit: I’m even fine with just getting one of the guns, don’t really need both.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Absolutely bloody perfect.

Lovers.jpg

• Like Like x 17
  16. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    I’ll share this here, too. I love constantly updating the Lost Light crew with upgrades and I was happy to get a great Minimus right after a perfect C&R. Please excuse the Tailpipe, my MT one is in car mode with Roddy and Drift and I didn’t feel like transforming them.

CEA570F2-127A-434C-BA45-519ED7F28EFF.jpeg
    “What Rung is saying, is that we are all constructs of Chromedome’s imagination. He needled his own brain, stayed there too long, reality seeped in and that’s where we are. We got sucked in and some of us got bigger, some of us got smaller depending on Chromedome’s internal perception of us. And anyway size is irrelevant because we are all basically playthings in the dollhouse of his mind.”

• Like Like x 13
  17. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    picked these up finally. Keep trying to leave the 3P market behind but Reformatted has its hooks in me.

A good set; joints seem a little stiff so I may have to work on them some more.

18. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    The happy couple arrived yesterday after spending 14 days in quarantine.

Has anyone else had an issue with the wheels on Mnemo's shoulders? One is nice and tight and stays rotated in the "upright" position when transformed. The other... not so much. :/

I'd love to hear from anyone who has a fix for this; they took an age to get here and I'd rather not send them back unless I really have to.

19. Rewind

Rewind Data Stick

News Credits:
    Look back a few pages in this thread, it’s a very simple fix. Basically just take the wheel apart, put it back together and it should be fine. Something isn’t seated properly out of the box. It takes like 30 seconds and a screwdriver.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    Ohhh right, cheers. I had a quick look through but missed it.

Hooray for this forum!