Mastermind Creations Reformatted Fembot Collection Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Trailbreaker77, Jun 22, 2013.

1. LazyAza

LazyAza Ehhhhh

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yup yup I'm generally pretty sick of seeing every fembot be a super slender deluxe too, hoping we get more tall deluxes n short voyagers with more mass and less kibble in the future.

This is why I really want mmc to do nautica because she's officially meant to be more muscular in design, an actual robo girl with mass to her outside of simply being the most requested character and all the modern idw ladies are like that now, they actually look like proper transformers and not "human sexy lady bot with wheels on her hips" haha.

I don't think reform will see another arcee potentially for a long time still though but other fembots for sure. Nickel is technically the next so at least we get to look forward to her being nicely different being all small n rolly polly like she is.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly really liked her Milne-designed body she switched into near the end of Dark Cybertron. Very "classic", but with some design embellishments that made her look more warrior-like. Sleeker than her original "berserk" body. But she was hardly in it, before they changed her up again, giving her the WFC design for Robots in Disguise. Was never really a fan of that design, especially in the context of the more mercenary IDW Arcee. It was too bubbly and "friendly" looking.

3. Digger

Digger Collecting with the goal of no end

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh how we love nickel. Sxs is doing nautica but I was kinda hoping for mmc to do her, it'd also make a good fire star since they got a similar design although she is taller.

4. Digger

Digger Collecting with the goal of no end

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I kinda liked that design although it made her seem like she was where some weird ass tracksuit.