Mastermind Creations Reformatted Fembot Collection Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Trailbreaker77, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Optimus.Magnus

Optimus.Magnus Swingin' the chain

I also would like to see a good rifle that fits her hands, as the other random spares I have don't fit.

2. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    The reduced production run thing is certainly possible.

However, I really don't see why they would be the most highly desired versions - surely, IDW Arcee (a very popular character) is more desirable than what amounts to a fan-imagined character with no connection to 99% of the fandom (Solus Prime) or Optimus' girlfriend who appeared in all of 2 G1 episodes.

3. Faelon

Faelon Well-Known Member

Agreed. My Eupatorium and Salivus (or whatever they call Solis Prime) arrived while I was away. I finally had the chance to mess with them. I like them both a lot better than Azalea / Arcee. The colors seem to blend and pop better. And I much prefer the headskulpts. The Azalea sculpt always bothered me. It felt like it was missing something like the spark of life. I love that the Salvias Prominon figure seems to scale about right to the Fewture Alpha Trion. She's smaller and more petite than him, but by a reasonable and believable degree.

I still hate transforming these things. Which is just as well since I really don't care for or see any reason to display their alt modes.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like Eupa in robot mode. But the alt mode leaves a lot to be desired, mostly because of colors. Way too much damn red and none of the molded details stand out because there's no freaking paint and everything is lost in the sea of red. I'm waiting to see what Reprolabels does first before I start painting this thing up myself. Gonna change most of the red parts to pink.

5. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    Zinnia flaps, courtesy of the MMC Hub!

[​IMG]

6. Malancthon

Malancthon Kyūkyoku Hakaishin

Is the Feral Queen variant still planned on getting released? I just got the main 5 for Feral Rex and I''m really hoping to get Feral Queen to go with him.

7. The13Primes

The13Primes hot shot fanatic

News Credits:
    I'll take 1 pair :D 

Zinnia is serving as my moonracer. I love the mold so much i will save up for the rest and then more of mmc's glorius products. (Insert take my money image)

8. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

So my salvia came in today. I admit, its pretty different from Azalea. Likewise, the joints are more tight but I don't mind. I admit, salvia is interesting with the use of colors and translucent plastic. It feels almost like a different figure, even though the mold is the same. I like that.

The only thing I'm scared of is transforming her to vehicle mode. On my first azalea, the step where you rotate the back 180 is what gave me the biggest issue. When i first did it on mine, some odd reason after the rotation it would flop around. it was weird as I turned it, I think the screw holding the joint would move also. I'd try tightening the screw and the piece would be tight, but once you rotated it again it would flop all over the place. I kept thinking I was transforming it wrong and I watched about 6 different reviews, watching the transformation portion over and over. I seemed to be doing it right. Luckily BBTS gave me a new part that i swapped out. That piece was fine, but now with salvia, I'm hesitant to try transforming her lol.

9. The13Primes

The13Primes hot shot fanatic

News Credits:
    I was scared to transform my zinnia i was scared i wasgoing to break her

10. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    So... I caved. TFSource had Azalea on sale for $50, and BBTS had Salvia Prominon for $60 something. I bought them both and can't wait to add them to my collection. My concern, though, is the issue I've heard with loose hips. How common of a problem is this?

11. rosewater

rosewater Well-Known Member

All the joints on my Azalea are nice and tight. She's a really great toy.

12. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    GOOD! I recently got Fansproject Madlaw, and was really disappointed in him. Loose hips, ratchets, and other issues. I'm selling mine on eBay for about 20% off of the retail price.

13. wingheaven7

wingheaven7 Well-Known Member

If anything, some joints are too tight on all of mine. Have all that have released so far. The mold is a great action figure. Horrible transformer, unless your into spending a lot of time fiddling with little tabs and things.

14. TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot closet otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think it's a fine transformer, but I wouldn't quantify it as "fun". I mean, it's essentially going from a Figma/SHFigarts into a car, that looks NOTHING like a robot. It is really cool.

15. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    I don't mind fiddly too much. At work, I deal with garage door openers and doing technical support over the phone and I can get a little ansy and frustrated. Having something for my hands to do can help, be it Legos or a Transformer. My manager may look at me weird but I don't care.

16. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    nice group shot!!!

17. Dr. Killinger

Dr. Killinger Plastic Surgeon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got a MIB Prominon for $65 shipped in the states, just opened her to make sure everything was there.

18. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    So, the ladies have a 3MM ports on their hands. Hmmm. I made a small hammer I made from spare parts I made years ago for another character. In order for Solvia/Solus to hold it, I'd need to make some modifications. It'd make a good forging hammer for her... :D 

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  19. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Let us know how your figures turn out! I still haven't bought Azalea or salvia yet, but I want to very soon

20. stef2130

stef2130 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi
    Can any one tell me if feral queen is canceled and is there a moon racer head for zinnia
    Thanks