Mastermind Creations R-08 Azalea In-Hand Images

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by uranusdd, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I think an accurate review of Azalea definitely involves not worrying and learning how to love it :lol 

Thanks for the kind words mate, it means a lot coming from you, and I do hope MMC appreciate the honesty and the praise together because KFC seem to have been distinctly unimpressed with my honesty regarding DAI Stack!

Yeah I can see this being something you could appreciate, Allen. I think considering it costs about the same as Ollie, and I've handled Ollie, this is a better purchase as an overall toy...but then Ollie slots right into the MP display of people's dreams of 1986 and I'm not sure Azalea could ever do the same.

I must admit every day that goes by, I look forward more to going home and getting more time to mess with Azalea, the best example of a 'grower' that I can remember from recent experience.

All the best
    Maz

2. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    managed to sand down 2 parts that weren't allowing her to sit flush in robot mode and alt mode, and now she's perfect!