Mastermind Creations - Figures still MIA

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Hybrid Style, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Hybrid Style

Hybrid Style AKA: TheFallen

News Credits:
    Still waiting......

2. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

There's been more renders and a prototype of beta, but they've been updated a month ago, meaning there still is production, but just incredibly slow to get that render into the colored prototype. Carnifex took 3 1/2 years to get out and it looks like it came outta the render. Just wait, i mean look on how many mmc toys they have planned and have to release. Just chill man, have a soda or somethin'.

3. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Still waiting for the Nero Con Alt Heads package. It seems those were never released? They were due out last Fall, iirc.

Jaegertron came with the Feral Con Alt Heads pack so they probably made them, but when are they shipping to retailers?

Alpha and Beta are the other two I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot more about those figures.

4. Terramotus

Terramotus Triple-Changer

If they do cancel Stratosfear, I'd really hope they let us know. I've been waiting for MMC, but it would be nice to know if I need to consider the alternative.